See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a night. When we arrived, the host welcome us with a glass of wine that they made themselves as a hobby! Sitting outside in the balcony checking in while at the same time looking out to the beautiful scenery is the best check in experience I've had in my life! The host also give us recommendations on where to go eat and what to see around the area. We loved our stay and if you guys are in the area visit Petrics for wine tasting! High recommend.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

This place is incredible. It has everything you need! Jacuzzi, sauna, high-tech gadgets, fantastic internet connection and brilliant owners who will try to do everything and anything for you. I wish I had stayed here longer, by far the best place I have stayed in Slovenia and easily in my top two hotels ever!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

I am very proud of my choice. I had there my bachelorette with my best friend and maid of honour and it has been fantastic. We relaxed all day on the amaca had a private sauna in the evening and a very private jacuzzi outside in the night. The breakfast was amazing because we had it in the picnic basket and the food was very good . The owner and the staff are super kind and very welcoming. What to say more? All the resemblance of the place is well studied and the modernity of the cabins is well connected with the beauty of woods and nature.

Date of stay: July 2019