TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Best of Lanka
All reviews day tour excellent driver nuwara eliya national park driver guide two weeks great trip beautiful country tour company safari camp one night our honeymoon many thanks the entire trip felt very safe acres resort local knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019

There was a large group of us going out to Sri Lanka for a family members birthday, and as you can imagine having to organise 15 people is not easy! Our tour was very well structured and I feel like I have seen all the country. The driver and tour guide were great and helpful. It was a great experience made incredibly easy by Best Of Lanka! Highly Recommend!

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

We normally book everything ourselves but decided for this trip to use an agency. We had given few keywords about who we are, how we like to travel, and what we wanted to see. Best of Lanka matched it very well and booked some fantastic boutique hotels, hikes and tours that we wouldn’t have found ourselves. We have had such a great trip due to this. Our driver Glenn made it even better with his local knowledge, good mood, punctuality, and quality of car and driving skills.

1  Thank Ibentraff
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

Although we have only been in Sri Lanka for one week, we enjoyed every minute thanks to the experienced driver Sisira, who has driven us safely to our accommodations and sightseeings. We had to leave Sri Lanka earlier than expected, but we got great help by accommodating us in safe areas while waiting for our return flight details. Excellent organization.

Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I was looking for a tour of the Northern Central region to do with my daughter after a week at a yoga resort at Tallala Beach to fill out our trip to Sri Lanka. I researched Best of Lanka and noted the good reviews and now I can see why - essentially “everything just works” . Nipun the organiser was very flexible with dates and style of tour (we opted for a bicycle tour) and co-ordinated everything for us without a hitch. This was the more remarkable because the tour started on the day after the tragic bombings which I had thought could throw the arrangements into chaos.

Despite this event the tour went ahead largely as planned and we had a very pleasant time in the accommodation provided and with the attention of the guides who tailored the details of the tour to our needs. Everybody I encountered in Sri Lanka was helpful and hospitable and I recommend considering a trip to the country despite the attempts of a tiny number of people with hate in the hearts to destroy the peace and happiness which is its natural state.

Ian

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Thanks to the Best of Lanka team, especially Viraj, who was so helpful with organising the tour, great ideas, very patient and that’s not easy when you have 15 in the group. It was a very special trip, we all felt like VIP’s. Our guide, driver & helper, we’re great, attentive, kind and so helpful & the driving was awesome! Highly Recommend!