Royal Palms Holiday Suites
The Reef by CuisinArt(Anguilla)(Great Value!)
$525
Travelocity
Carimar Beach Club(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$319
Frangipani Beach Resort(West End Village)(Great Value!)
$969
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
Paradise Cove Resort(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Turtle's Nest Beach Resort(West End Village)
Meads Bay Beach Villas(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Anacaona Boutique Hotel(West End Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdogs barkbeach towelsst martinhome from homesalt water pooldaily maid serviceexcellent hotelvisit anguillaminute driveferry terminalpalm treesfull kitchenliving roombeautiful views of stwould stay here againlarge balconyapartment unit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 11, 2011

We have been going to Anguilla for 15 years and have stayed at numerous places on the island. ROYAL PALMS is by far the best. Excellent location, friendly and helpful owners and staff. We will be returning at Christmas with our 3 children and I know they will have a great time.

Room Tip: reserve early
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mebrla3
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We have been coming to Anguilla for 21 years. We spent three weeks at Royal Palms this March. We could have not been more welcomed than we were there. The owners are terrific, Marybelle, the housekeeper was wonderful. Whatever we needed was provided with grace. The apartment was clean and well maintained.

The bottom line is that we are booked in again next year !! Need I say more ?

Gabe and Devi Garber
Bucks County, PA/NYc

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank gabeg
Reviewed March 12, 2010

My friends & I took a day trip from St. Martin & decided to stay the night when we found out Bankie Banx was performing at the Dune Preserve & absolutely became enchanted with Anguilla. Accelyn, our amazing driver (look for him, every hotel will know--he is THE kindest, most helpful man) found us this hotel.

We were honestly willing to stay almost anywhere & had no idea what to expect when Accelyn told us the price for $45/each for the four of us. When we drove up to Royal Palms, we were so pleasantly surprised! We saw a bug or two but if you go to an island, you really can't sweat that kind of stuff. The rooms are very simple but spacious: 2 bathrooms, a living room, full kitchen, amazing balcony--definitely much more than we expected!

The pool & tropical oasis of a garden is absolutely gorgeous, the staff (Ms. Mary) super helpful. Its location is also great--ideally suited if you have a car--only 10 minutes from the spectacular Rendezvous Bay. For an affordable place to stay in the relatively expensive Anguilla, I can't say enough about this place. Pick up some groceries, cook up a delicious meal, and eat it on the porch overlooking the beautiful view of Anguilla. I would certainly love to go back here with my boyfriend!!

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 13, 2010

My wife and I arrived on Anguilla and were promply met at the ferry terminal by our taxi driver that Royal Palms arranged to transport us. Upon arrival at Royal Palms, we were greeted by Mary Busby and her daughter, who assisted us with our luggage and let us choose what room we wanted. We choose the top floor (3rd) for the view but have to admit that the stairs can be tiring, especially with groceries. We rented a car from them as well and filled out the registration form and temporary drivers license. I should note that they did not ask for a credit card and was not required to secure my reservation with one either. That shows how easy going and laid back it is there!!

We had been traveling all day and the sun was going down. We wanted to go to a grocery store to pick up some basics for our room, which all have a full kitchen. Mary was kind enough to have us follow her to the grocery store so we didn't get lost! After about 30 minutes of shopping, to my surprise Mary was still there waiting on us to lead us back!!

The apartments are very comfortable, clean and well maintained. The balcony overlooks the pool and Rendevous Bay, with St. Martin in the distance. Rendevous Bay, in my opinion, is the best beach on Anguilla, although I have not seen them all. No crowds and generally calm waters being on the Caribbean side. It is about a 3 minute drive from Royal Palms.

I would definately recommend renting a car while visiting Anguilla. I would also recommend renting an SUV, as most of the roads are in bad shape and some are only dirt that are very bumpy. We explored all over the island and it would have cost a fortune to do that by taxi.

This was one of the best trips we have ever taken and we will definately be back! Without a doubt, we will again stay at the Royal Palms.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BigDaddyPoly
Reviewed January 30, 2009

In a couple of weeks, we'll be leaving for our fourth trip to Anguilla in four years and our fourth stay at The Royal Palms. My parents have been going every year for almost a decade. That should tell you all you need to know.

The Royal Palms is, for us, about as close to perfect as you can get. The owners, Tracy and Mary Busby, and their delightful staff have created a place that, from the moment you arrive, feels like home . . . except with better weather! With just six units, it's wonderfully quiet, casual and relaxing, but it's run and maintained with the efficiency and attention of a much bigger place. Need something? Anything? Tracy and Mary can get it for you. They've done just about everything you could imagine for us at some point over our many visits: car rentals, cribs, waterwings, driving permits, recommendations on restaurants and secret beaches, a ride to the ferry. Their daughters have even babysat our kids. And you just know that all of this is done not because they think it's good for business, but simply because they think it's good. That's the way they are and that's the way it always is at Royal Palms.

If you're thinking about a trip to Anguilla, I could not recommend this place more highly.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ThatJonesBoy