Diamonds Old West Hotel/ Cabins
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Murfreesboro
See available hotels
Little Shamrock Motel(Murfreesboro)
View Hotel
Queen of Diamonds Inn(Murfreesboro)
Budget Inn(Nashville)
View Hotel
All reviewsgeneral storecorn pitfoam partybunk bedstether ballpedal carspony expressroast marshmallowsfun placehot dogsblast playingphoto opsjail cellduckin townwestern themememory foam
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I just got back from a stay in the Saloon. It was very quiet, peaceful, clean, and private. It was everything we expected plus more! The check in was easy and so was check out. The room was stocked with everything you needed. We will definitely be returning and would recommend this to all our friends and family!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Megan M
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We stayed at Diamonds Old West on our way back home over Christmas vacation. Two in our traveling party were sick, so we elected not to stay with our family while in town. The memory foam mattresses are very comfortable and the staff are very accommodating and personable. The bunk beds were a huge hit for the little ones and the 'pirate playground' (as named by my boys) was so exciting for them, they couldn't resist even with the sub freezing temps in the morning. With a family of 7, it can be very difficult to find comfortable accommodations, but this placed nailed it!
Highly recommended! We will definitely stay again!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Amber M
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Our family stayed in the Fargo Wells Bank for the hoidays. Our kids loved it! We came in at 8:00 at night, but you could see the little town all lit up. When we walked up on the poch there was a old Money counter with money bags. Inside we was pleasantly surprised the cabin was super clean and decorated with old bank stuff and wanted pictures. It had a large electric fireplace and full kitchen. The three kids ran upstairs and loved the bunkbeds (there was two queens and a bunkbed). I loved the bank because it had seperate spaces for me and my husband and the children had their seperate place and tv. I must mention the playground....... BIG HIT!!!!!! It was in the low 20's when we stayed and the cabin was very comfortable. They do have firepits and grills outside. Overall this was a great stay and a major hit for the kids. Misty and joel, were very nice and always checked on us. (which was wonderful)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rachel s
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I brought my family to Murfreesboro, for the week of Thanksgiving. We stayed in the Livery and Stables cabins. Their was 12 of us, and the rooms were very roomy and cozy. The first thing i noticed driving in was how neat the setup was and kids noticed the large playground ( that they wanted to run to , and it was dark when we arrived so they had to wait till morning) . We arrived late that night, and i liked the fact that Misty had our cabins ready, they were warm and porch light on and our key was awaiting us. Checking in was great. I have to say our family takes lots of vacations toghether and this place was the cleanist, friendlist place we have been in in a long time. The cabins are also center to everything we wanted to do. We had a great time at the Diamond Mine, and shopping in town. At night, we built fires and had smores and enjoyed quite time toghether. Overall we are very pleased we chose these cabins!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ann H
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Joel and Misty met us at the cabin when we arrived. These replicas of old west buildings are so incredibly cute! We stayed downstairs at the crazy diamond saloon with our 11 & 15 year olds. The room is small, but incredibly decorated! We stayed an extra night and would have LOVED to stay in the jailhouse, but unfortunately it was already booked. It rained the second day, and all of our firewood got soaked and the fire pit was standing in water, so we didn't do s'mores but oh well.... We all had a good time! I really enjoyed listening to the rain on the tin roof while sitting with coffee on the porch.
I absolutely am glad we stayed here rather than a hotel! Next time I want one of the big jacuzzi rooms!!

• Stayed: October 2013