“The trail is currently closed”
Review of Artist Point

Artist Point
Bella Vista, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The trail is currently closed”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The trail is currently closed due to someone uncovering a sweat bee nest. The shop owner said after the first frost it should be fine, but I would call first just to make sure! The shop was great but i'll update my rating after I visit the trail.

Visited September 2013

Fayetteville, Arkansas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Stop”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We enjoyed taking in the amazing view and picking up some snacks, listening and talking to the parrot, and purchasing beautiful souvenirs.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank dklyon
West Fork, Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Go to place for blackberry jam and mayhaw jelly.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love the homey ambience and the courteous service. The view out the back window over the valley is breathtaking, and it's just a place to stop a spell, rest, and stock up on jams and jellies.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank MountainRat13
Benton, Arkansas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Go in the Fall”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

A truly wonderful view. Right beside the highway. No walking required. Fall colors are breath taking.;No need to go to New England.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank robert w
Talihina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“I hope it has improved.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My last visit was more than 10 years ago. One of those locations I always wanted to stop at, but we never had the time. So, on my birthday I decided to drive the 2 hours to visit it. I was very dissapointed. It was too wet to hike down the trails, said the owners and the gift shop was almost empty. Everything was very dusty. I hope this has changed hands and is doing better today.

2 Thank talihinagal