“friendly place”
Review of EL Mariachi - CLOSED

EL Mariachi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2014

They are located in a generic looking metal building, but don't judge a book by its cover. They have good food at good prices and they have always been very friendly. My wife swears by their Chimichangas

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Best Mexican food I ever had , love their salsa dip ... They have new item that they not even on the menu i try the mariachi pasta is real good it has a real good flavor love this place !!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Since trying this restaurant a couple of months ago, we find ourselves going back repeatedly. The menu is large and they have cooked everything we've ordered to perfection. The salsa has a great zip to it, the green sauce is heavenly and everything from the quesadillas to the chili verde to the seafood nachos (tons of seafood!) has been excellent. This is the only Mexican restaurant we go to now!

The prices were excellent and the decor makes me feel like I'm in an actual Mexican restaurant (something you don't see in other local Mexican restaurants).

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

This was our first to Mt View with the New Mexican food restaurant. The food was very good. I had the chicken fajita soft tacos a la carte. They were very tasty. Their salsa roja was very good as was the salsa verde. Definitely a place to return to.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

love their food. .has real good flavor, everybody is real friendly....im going back in my next visit to mnt view to get my ranchero special. ..love it!!!!!!!