“Good Mexican food”

Mi Pueblito 4
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you're staying on the town square in Mountain View this is convenient. But it is pretty-much like any other Mexican restaurant. 'not bad, but nothing memorable.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in after a day of zip lining and sightseeing. Group of 6- fast service, food was delicious. Very clean place with nice decor. Our waitress was very busy but did a good job checking back with us. The location in Batesville is delicious also.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

It was a clean place, nice decor and bathrooms. The service was fine, nothing extraordinary. The salsa and cheese dip both were a wee bit bland and not my favorite. It's a good location on the square.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We ate here during our stay in Mountain View and the price was good for a family of five. I had a taco salad and it had good flavor but the tostada bowl was stale and greasy. Two of my daughters had soft tacos but they didn't much care for them and we also bought 3 orders of nachos that were nothing special. My other daughter wanted a chicken fajita but I guess there was a misunderstanding when I ordered because she only received chicken fajita meat, which she did not eat. The manager that took our order (we ordered it to go) was super friendly and did her best to please us but I noticed one lady behind the counter was more interested in her phone than in working. Overall the food was good for the price and the service that the manager provided made it worth eating there although I do not know if we would eat there again. Also, the decor was pleasant and the place also looked clean.

1  Thank ldc333
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ended up eating lunch there two days in a row - quality of food is good and service was excellent. A hidden gem in the mountains.

1  Thank Tim C