“Unique and Fun”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unique and Fun”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The store had alot of Homemade jellies and jams Etc. Had alot of novelty items and History along with live music. Well worth the drive.

Visited May 2012

Chicago, Illinois
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and interesting place”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stopped by just to look around. A few people were in the back playing. We listened for a bit and then my husband and daughter joined in and the rest of sang along. Great fun! On our way the music started up again, I can't believe my husband and daughter got to play with Pappy Mellon. What a great story to have! Bought a new Santa, made out of gourd for my collection. This place is a must!

Visited March 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Trip Back in Time”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very friendly people, impromptu jam session, cold root beer. This was a great pit stop along the way. Lots of cool items, good prices. Enjoyed playing along with a fellow who greeted us with a smile and a song. The best of down home fun and country comfort.

Visited October 2012
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“old country store”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stop by every time in area for rootbeer or ice cream. Someone always there picking. Lots of rocking chairs to sit and enjoy. Owner has a story or two to tell!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Norma T
Perkinston, MS
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Step Back in Time”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Very much like the little country stores I visited as a child except the music corner. Guitars, banjos, and people that play them for your entertainment are a nice addition. The store owner and his friend played and sang "Hey, Good Lookin" for my granddaughter and me while my husband and son sat on the front porch and enjoyed their fresh boiled peanuts. Nice place to enjoy a snack while watching the world go by.

Visited July 2012