“Lovely springs”

107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Lovely springs”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We visited the springs after the caverns. Cool air and 5,000 gallons per minute of crystal cleat water rushing out of a cave opening. Don't drink the water because this cave is a habitat for bats which poop and die in the water.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Teresa L

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing Caverns!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Amazing caverns, best I've seen yet!! And Blanchard Springs was beautiful and serene.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brandini_12
Arkansas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Chrystal clear water. Arkansas is a natural.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Pristine waters of Arkansas are excellent. No place like the Ozarks.

Batesville, Arkansas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A Lifetime Memory”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My grandparents took me here when I was a child (I'm 30 now) and I have fond memories of this beautiful place. I would reccommend to anyone that they should see Blanchard Springs at least once. Thumbs up!!!

Orlando, Florida
183 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 207 helpful votes
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We did a little of everything. Unfortunately there is a burn ban going. But, they were nice and let us barbarque some ribs and chicken. Really nice place to do a little hiking and relax!

Visited June 2012