“Just Ok”

Wing Shack & Cheeseburger Grill
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went here for lunch and while the place looks really cool from the outside and the decor is really nice the prices of the food doesnt match the taste of the food. My husband got the mammoth burger and it was no bigger than a burger from a normal fast food joint (which would have been way cheaper). I doubt I would be going back due to prices and better food at other places in Mtn View.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Service great, food good, atmosphere great, but price is on the higher end. Old fashioned style decoration, self serve beverages, TVs to keep everyone entertained. Plenty of tables and chairs both inside and on the patio area.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My family and I came herw to eat while out of town. It is a nice building, lots of seating. After we ordered our food, we sat at a "clean" table that was all sticky, our food came quickly, and the fries weren't that good. One of the servers that was at the bigger table at next to us continously rolled her eyes everytime she was behind her table. All in all, it was... okay.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place looks great. The food was good, just nothing special. I'm glad we went here for lunch instead of dinner. We'd probably go back, but it wouldn't be one of our first choices.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The service and food were great! They have a good selection of items. But there are not many things on the menu that are not fried.