“Won't go back”

Wing Shack & Cheeseburger Grill
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We thought we would try a different place to eat while visiting Mtn. View and we are sorry we did. The food tasted like it was taken straight out of a freezer box and deep fried in grease that should have been discarded. Tables, in fact entire restaurant could have used a thorough cleaning. Way overpriced for what we received. It was fairly crowded when we were there but appeared to be tourist and younger patrons. We will not return nor will we recommend it to anyone we know.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This seems conviently located and readily open. With tourist season not yet fully in swing, finding places to eat was somewhat difficult. This was was tasty & fun. The service was real good too.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I don't think I've ever had a worse hamburger, and who the hell puts uncooked red onions on philly cheesesteaks? And on a hot dog bun? Worst $20 I've ever spent in my life for crappy quality. I cannot express the disappointment. However, we saw a lot of teens there, so I'm guessing it was a local get together spot for kids.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I was served chicken wings that were bloody. They did take them back and give me somemore

Reviewed January 14, 2012

The road house decor was fun to look at and the food was pretty decent, especially for the price. My friend had catfish for the first time there and was pretty impressed. Not a bad place to stop.