“Wost Restaurant EVER”

Description: Phone No. 870-269-4136
Louisiana, United States
“Wost Restaurant EVER”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

When we arrived at this restaurant, the parking lot was almost full, so we thought the food would be good. Well, the buffet was horrible!!! The shrimp and fish tasted like they were fried in motor oil. The salad bar was mostly lettuce with several of the container empty. The ribs were the best thing, but that's not saying much as some of the pieces were too tough to eat. My mom ordered the Taco Salad, which consisted of a tortilla shell with a little bit of lettuce, tomato, beans and a dry hamburger patty torn into big pieces on top, with a container of canned taco sauce. That was $6.99. Also, the service was not that good. Don't waste your time or money($12.99 for the buffet).

• Visited October 2012

Calico Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service & Food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food is always good and if you can't do salt they will cook it the way you can eat it. and keep your drink refilled to keep you coming back.

Yuma, Arizona
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had breakfast buffet there. All of the food was great, a good variety. Wait staff were all very friendly.

Visited May 2012
Benton, Arkansas
“Love the atmosphere, not the food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A great "shack" with a fun look and atmosphere, but the food didn't hold up to the expectations. The fries are horrible, krinkle cut, grocery store style, with no flavor. The meal was more costly than I would have expected given the small amount given. There is a very large menu to choose from and if you go there for wings there are lots of wing sauces to choose from as well. We were not impressed with anything we ate though everything came out piping hot. The large dairy bar style hamburger was large with lots of toppings, but the meat was tasteless and boring. The place has great curb appeal and a rustic decor that is well done. Peanuts are available for snacking prior to the meal. On our particular visit, the staff was not very friendly or accommodating for the toddler with us. The place looks much more like a biker hangout than a family fun dining experience. Sitting out on the deck, munching on peanuts, with a cold drink and time to kill with friends would be perfect for this place, but if you are looking to get a real tasty bite, family friendly meal, or value this is not the place.

Visited July 2012
North Little Rock, Arkansas
“Visited again”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Last time I was here I was not so pleased. Decided to try them again for breakfast. They have a buffet for breakfast and they didn't have it stocked up. My first words were, "how can you have a buffet when there's nothing here to eat?". There was an empty pan where the eggs were and the potato chunks were almost none, so a buffet with biscuits and gravy and bacon I guess. I asked the waitress about some eggs and she said she'd bring some to the table. My buddy just went with the flapjacks and bacon. I went ahead and got a few other things and eventually we got a few eggs from the kitchen. There was no fruit of any kind, when we asked about it we were told it has been a dry year....
Sorry again for not giving a better review of this eat place, this used to be a good place to eat. When you go into a business to eat a buffet you expect to see something that makes you want to eat there. When the pans are mostly empty and you have to ask them if they are bringing out more, is not good business. I rated the expense of this place as pretty pricy due to not having the items available that should have been there and having to ask for them. Other breakfast items eg. fruits were not available when another cafe just up the street had them the previous morning. so this being a dry year didn't impress me. So, I felt like I had to pay too much for what I got.
Again, this is just my opinion and my own experience at this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012