“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone No. 870-269-4136
Description: Phone No. 870-269-4136
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had breakfast buffet there. All of the food was great, a good variety. Wait staff were all very friendly.

There are newer reviews for Country Time Dining & More

Reviewed August 12, 2012

A great "shack" with a fun look and atmosphere, but the food didn't hold up to the expectations. The fries are horrible, krinkle cut, grocery store style, with no flavor. The meal was more costly than I would have expected given the small amount given. There is a very large menu to choose from and if you go there for wings there are lots of wing sauces to choose from as well. We were not impressed with anything we ate though everything came out piping hot. The large dairy bar style hamburger was large with lots of toppings, but the meat was tasteless and boring. The place has great curb appeal and a rustic decor that is well done. Peanuts are available for snacking prior to the meal. On our particular visit, the staff was not very friendly or accommodating for the toddler with us. The place looks much more like a biker hangout than a family fun dining experience. Sitting out on the deck, munching on peanuts, with a cold drink and time to kill with friends would be perfect for this place, but if you are looking to get a real tasty bite, family friendly meal, or value this is not the place.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Last time I was here I was not so pleased. Decided to try them again for breakfast. They have a buffet for breakfast and they didn't have it stocked up. My first words were, "how can you have a buffet when there's nothing here to eat?". There was an empty pan where the eggs were and the potato chunks were almost none, so a buffet with biscuits and gravy and bacon I guess. I asked the waitress about some eggs and she said she'd bring some to the table. My buddy just went with the flapjacks and bacon. I went ahead and got a few other things and eventually we got a few eggs from the kitchen. There was no fruit of any kind, when we asked about it we were told it has been a dry year....
Sorry again for not giving a better review of this eat place, this used to be a good place to eat. When you go into a business to eat a buffet you expect to see something that makes you want to eat there. When the pans are mostly empty and you have to ask them if they are bringing out more, is not good business. I rated the expense of this place as pretty pricy due to not having the items available that should have been there and having to ask for them. Other breakfast items eg. fruits were not available when another cafe just up the street had them the previous morning. so this being a dry year didn't impress me. So, I felt like I had to pay too much for what I got.
Again, this is just my opinion and my own experience at this restaurant.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We were searching for a place to eat breakfast, and due to it not yet being the area's big tourist season, though it was after Spring Break, not many places are open. The gravy was an added bonus to the meal. We got lots of food. The eggs and sausage patties were the best. I felt happy to have found somewhere to eat breakfast! The service was great! The cabins have kitchens and there is grocery stores nearby so that is a good option for travelers too.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

This eat place has changed hands several times over the past few years it seems. It is a buffet style establishment that you can also menu order also. At times the food is excellent, others it has been bland to bad. For me it's a hit or miss deal. As Forest Gump said it's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get in my opinion. The restroom facilities have always been decent until one time and I've not been back to the place. If they pay as much attention the kitchen as they
do the restroom, I don't want to go back. Sorry to sound so negative but I've seen it go from a very good place to eat to a not so good place at times. I'll wait a year or so and give them a try again. Just my honest opinion