“Amazing customer service”
Review of Loco Ropes

Loco Ropes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: High-wire, heart-pumping treetop courses with 30+ challenges to test your nerve, endurance, agility, & strength - all in the name of adventure, using cutting-edge technology & ACCT standards to keep you safe. Those looking for an introduction into our adrenaline fueled world can try the Flying Pig – our 300’ zip line. Swing, zip, & leap from tree to tree! No organized event needed, this family friendly attraction excites adrenaline junkies & outdoor enthusiasts, alike.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place was wonderful. On my first visit there I paid for the climbing wall and the zipline. I attempted the climbing wall and made it 3/4 quarters of the way up. The young man that was working the wall was giving me advice on how to make it to the top. When I lost balance and landed on my behind (no i was not hurt) he was there to make sure that I was ok. He even offered another chance to try for the top but I declined. I then attempted to do the zipline but I do have a fear of heights. I was able to climb to the top of the tower but my fear overcame me and I decided I couldnt do it. I was really surprised that I was giving my money back for the zipline because it was me that decided not to try it. I was upset all night that I didnt face my fear so I went back the next day. With my wife at my side, I climbed the tower but was unable to zipline due to the threat of an upcoming thunderstorm with lightening and they called everyone down due to safety. Also, the young lady that was working the zipline was very patient with a young autistic boy who was scared. Due to the encouragement of this worker and his mom he took the trip and when he came back he was so excited that he did it. Everyone cheered him and told him a job well done. While it may have take the worker about 10 mins to get the boy try the ride and I was unable to since I had to leave to go back home, I was more than pleased to come back another time because the smile on that young mans face was more than I needed. Kudos to locoropes and that young mans family.

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Had a great visit with my kids ranging from 21 to 12 but fun for all of them. My youngest had a fear of heights so was unable to do the obstacle course, but had fun on the wall and zip line. Staff was well trained and helpful.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I highly recommend this tree-top adventure for people of all ages. It's the perfect activity for families as you can select different courses &/or tower activities all within the same setting, & each can make it as challenging as they wish it to be. My own personal experience was excellent from beginning to end....Kari, being my family's facilitator, did a great job explaining the whole process for the obstacle course before starting & stayed with us throughout the course in the trees...encouraging & advising as needed. I appreciated the fact there was a "by-pass" in place for the more heart-stopping challenges. It's good to know that "in case!" But it was gratifying for me not having to take the escape hatch. Also, you have the choice of hanging onto your suspended line for extra balance when needed....or not. Again, making a course as challenging as one chooses. I'm hoping there will be another opportunity for my family to attend, & just maybe I will attempt that third most difficult course!

1  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I'm a 57 year old male who has traveled from Texas with my family three different times to do this fun adventure. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful every time I went. The ropes course has three different levels of difficulty but I was able to complete all levels even at my age. My 78 year old father managed the easiest ropes course. My wife managed the hardest ropes course and she's over age 50. I've seen plenty of young kids manage the various courses. The zip lines are fun and I especially like how the "flying pig" zip line even returns you back to the tower. The free fall from the tower was exhilarating (even though I've jumped from a plane before). The tower and course are set in the woods and together with the ravine, that runs through the course, it's quite pretty. I especially like when the leaves are changing colors. You truly get a nice feeling of accomplishment to do these activities and it's great fun for a family (or friends) to experience the novelty of it together. Go for it!!!

2  Thank Scott C
Reviewed April 17, 2014

What a great weekend adventure. The staff is very kind and encouraging. They stay with you through the entire high ropes experience. I felt taken care of every step of the way. There are three different courses that all have unique and exciting challenges. Then there is also the tower that has rock climbing, zip line, and free fall. They are fun and take less physical effort, so it was a nice way to end our time there. It was worth every penny! We hope to come back soon!

1  Thank emilycatherine305