“Great Food!”

Dining options: Lunch
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I love the grilled pimento cheese sandwich!! All the food and drinks are great, but service is lacking.... Nothing but teenagers when we went last time, we sat at the soda fountain bar, but still felt completly neglected. I'll definitely come back, but it would be nice if there was an adult to supervise and keep the attitudes in check.

Arkansas
“A best bet for lunch in Mountain View”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

I am a local resident. I work downtown in Mountain View and eat at Woods often. Their lunch specials are the best and are quite varied: quiche, brisket, philly cheesesteak, etc. They have an open faced sandwich called a "summer garden melt" that is weird but wonderful. I usually get takeout, but it is lovely to eat inside. It's a recently built "replica" of an old soda shop, but they did a fantastic job. It is totally charming. Highly recommend if you are downtown for lunch.

Eclectic, AL
“Retro”
Reviewed April 13, 2010

Woods Soda Fountain and Pharmacy is like a step back in time. The furnishings, the quality of the food are all so good. The staff is always friendly. My kids and now grandkids love to go there whenever we are in Mountain View.

Mountain View, Arkansas
“A must stop when in Mountain View for ice cream and more.”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

When you are in Mountain View, Woods Soda Fountain is a must stop. Their ice cream is premium Yarnell's and is hand scooped. They have old fashioned malts, milk shakes, sodas, sundaes and banana splits, as well as a selection of sandwiches. My favorite sandwiches are the chicken salad and the rueben. When I'm working in town I stop by for lunch and usually have their daily lunch special. My personal favorite is the bacon and Swiss quiche, although I also like the lasagna, Philly cheese sandwich and poppy seed chicken. If you can catch them when they make the strawberry pie, that is a real treat. Try out the Soda Fountain when you're in Mountain View.

2 Thank Razorfish