“Delicious ice cream”

Dining options: Lunch
Germantown, Tennessee
“Delicious ice cream”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in on a Friday night to get ice cream. Cute place. The server was friendly and helpful. We had 6 different flavors and all were wonderful. Almond Joy ice cream was unbelievably good! We ate it outside while listening to the bluegrass music in the park.

1 Thank Anne C

“Ice cream ! YUM!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

my love of chocolate Malted milk shakes took me here. I was not disappointed, the chicken sald sandwich was ok. not the best.. the variety of ice cream flavors is many.
the kids did not like the waffle bowls.

Lalla Takerkoust, Morocco
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We arrived early afternoon and the place was packed. Got a table and enjoyed sandwiches. THEN, hit the ice cream.....the Almond Joy was to die for and the Creamy Coffee was, too. I wanted to try more, but resisted. Guess a return trip is in order!

1 Thank JayneSpears58
Eldridge, Missouri
“Old time fountain”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

They were out of everything for the old time expect root beer,that wasnt bad,after all it was the 4th of July. But the root beer was FABULOUS!!!!!

Pine Bluff, Arkansas
“Great again”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My first visit here was about 13 years ago. I have remembered how good the Reuben was from years ago and keep saying one day I'll go there and have another one. I finally got the chance yesterday. And it was delicious! My Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sundae was yummy too. My daughter had the Chicken salad sandwich & Snicker Ice Cream. She enjoyed both. The cute soda fountain decor is so fun with the little round tables, tiled floors & decorations.

1 Thank Girlonthego853
Dana W, Owner at Woods Soda Fountain, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thanks for coming back. Next time do not wait 13 years because we have over 50+ flavors all together we make of ice cream.
Thanks for taking the time to review the Old Fashion Soda Fountain.