“Ice cream ! YUM!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 17, 2014

my love of chocolate Malted milk shakes took me here. I was not disappointed, the chicken sald sandwich was ok. not the best.. the variety of ice cream flavors is many.
the kids did not like the waffle bowls.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We arrived early afternoon and the place was packed. Got a table and enjoyed sandwiches. THEN, hit the ice cream.....the Almond Joy was to die for and the Creamy Coffee was, too. I wanted to try more, but resisted. Guess a return trip is in order!

1  Thank JayneSpears58
Reviewed July 6, 2014

They were out of everything for the old time expect root beer,that wasnt bad,after all it was the 4th of July. But the root beer was FABULOUS!!!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My first visit here was about 13 years ago. I have remembered how good the Reuben was from years ago and keep saying one day I'll go there and have another one. I finally got the chance yesterday. And it was delicious! My Old Fashioned Hot Fudge Sundae was yummy too. My daughter had the Chicken salad sandwich & Snicker Ice Cream. She enjoyed both. The cute soda fountain decor is so fun with the little round tables, tiled floors & decorations.

1  Thank Girlonthego853
Dana W, Owner at Woods Soda Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Thanks for coming back. Next time do not wait 13 years because we have over 50+ flavors all together we make of ice cream.
Thanks for taking the time to review the Old Fashion Soda Fountain.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

I took my kids to get some ice cream because I had heard the ice cream here is homemade. Boy, it was amazing! We had one that was "Sylamore gravel" something and it looked like it had rocks in it but was actually peanut butter ice cream with chocolate chunks! DELISH! I've also eaten lunch here previously and had a delicious turkey sandwich and cherry coke. You gotta love an old type soda fountain. The only thing is, they seem understaffed the few times I've been there. Otherwise, great!!

Dana W, Owner at Woods Soda Fountain, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thanks for visiting us,. Keep checking back we rotate the Ice Cream flavors in an effort to offer as many flavors as possible.
Thanks for taking time to review the Soda Fountain