“Best food in Mountain View”
Review of PJ's Rainbow Cafe

PJ's Rainbow Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Rainbow Cafe on the square in Mtn. View has the best food in town! The prices are reasonable and the food is delicious! I recommend their Specialty Omelet.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stopped by at PJ's Rainbow Cafe for a feed. PJ's seemed to have plenty of seating for the customers going I and out. It was busy. We had a nice waitress that looked after us, and the food was prepared and present quickly.

I had their homemade chili, a basket of fries, and a huge glass of sweet tea. I love chili, and eat it often. The homemade chili at PJ's was ok. The fries were small, thin cut style, and again nothing special, just a basket of fries. Ketchup helped the fries out, and crackers helped the chili. Neither were special enough to really grab your taste buds, and give you that sensation you've found something special.

The sweet tea was good, and the glass was huge!

I found the flies to be the most interesting entertainment during my visit. I watched a couple next to us with a fly swatter, fighting off the little flying pest.

The Rainbow Cafeis easy to find, and easy to find a park in the square. In all honesty, I would visit again, just to watch the flies.

The food was average, the tea was good, and the flies were entertaining.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Been there several times due to the lack of good eating places in Mt. View. The service was slow due lack of waitress, food had a good favor but the biggest concern is the FLYIES. They were everywhere,some customers left but others remained to battle the bombers before eating. Sorry about this review but the owner needs to take control of this problem because the food could be very good!!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Breakfast is wonderful here. We asked for a recommendation and fortunately this was open (was closed last visit off-season). The breakfast choices were many, plenty of food. Great potatoes, omlet was delicious, also pancakes. Was busy, busy, but good service. Popular place.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our hotel recommended PJ's for breakfast. The waitstaff was very friendly. The menu was huge and the specials sounded good. We all liked what we ordered. Good prices. Hot food. Eat there.

1  Thank Suzanne W