“Great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain View
Sylamore Creek Camp
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The back stage cabin was clean and comfortable although the jacuzzi tub was no longer in the cabin. The best time to enjoy the front porch is in the morning as the late afternoon sun shines directly on that area. The creek is a great place for relaxation. Our grandkids played there all day.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank jebrandon

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I researched Mountain View Ark. on line and found Sylamore creek Campground.Icalled the owner Guy Harris and stated I was bringing my family and wanted someplace Beautiful!W e arrived after darkand Mr.Harris remembered my call and request.He stated he had a cancellation on the lower campground and to let him know in the morning what I thought.It was pitch black but we could hear running water as we fell asleep in the tents.When I unzipped My tent and the children unzipped theirs all eyes were as wide as deers as we found ourselves in a glorious canyon with Sylamore Creek running thru at our feet.I have been to Guy's campground 4 times over the last eleven years and am long over due for a repeat.Itook my children horse back riding which encompassed passing thru the Creek about six times.My oldest son at the time was 15 and he stated "Dad this is the greatest day of my life!I responded I'm havin a pretty good time too!I won't share anymore experiences with you so you can create your own memories with so much to do.Sincerely Aaron Patterson and Family.North of Memphis.

Room Tip: Choose lower campground for Beauty.Mr.harris built all his cabins on site himself.All are top notch...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Aaron P
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I spent 4 days in our travel trailerin June 2012. The campground was great and staff was more then helpful. They were very willing to work,with us for the float trips, biking and hiking. The location is awesome, close to the Sylamore Creek mt. Biking trails,hiking trails, Blanchard springs. The fishing in the White river, Sylamore Creek and Mirror Lake was great. Can't say enough good thing about the campground and Mt. View area, so just Go. Oh and free wireless Internet!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ARWander
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We've camped here with our Boy Scout Troop every June for the last 3 years and it's a nice camp run by nice folks. If you plan to spend time in Mountain View and need a place to camp, this is it. You are only a few minutes from Jo-Jo's Catfish Wharf, Blanchard Springs and downtown Mountain View. There are several cabins in the campground, a few with views of Sylamore Creek off the back porch. Don't know what they're like on the inside. There are two shower houses; one with one shower and another with two showers. The staff in the camp store are friendly and helpful. See ya next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Shannon C
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Weve been coming to Sylamore for 13 years and have camped and stayed in the cabins. Every stay has been excellent and our kids ask to go their every year. Scenery and accomodations make it a great time!

• Stayed: October 2011
5  Thank fish1023
Reviewed April 13, 2012

LOVED staying at Wren Cabin at Sylamore Creek! It was a very short drive, ten minutes, to Blanchard Caverns and Blanchard Springs, thus an ideal location! Only 15-20 minutes from the heart of downtown Mt View AR. Our cabin (Wren Cabin) was very spacious, had a huge bathroom, queen bed, and a small accommodating television. Full kitchen with dishes and fridge provided and made the place feel like a home away from home. Our cabin was right next to the creek, beautiful view, no noisy neighbors due to camp rules. Great community, would use again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Wren Cabin due to our desire to have a kitchen, all cabins have different amenities...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple