“It was great.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good food. Good fish. Good slaw. Service was prompt and accommodating; yes, alcohol was served, but has nothing to do with this review.
I would go back and eat again in a minute.

1  Thank Mary M

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had the chance to eat here on a trip to Arkansas. Service at this restaurant was fantastic. Staff was friendly and outgoing. The food was fresh and flavorful. My husband had the catfish and I had shrimp scampi. Had a great time here.

1  Thank BGLOW
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Won't go there anymore. Food was bland and overcooked. The only thing people seemed to enjoy was the alcohol.
Its the only place in town that serves drinks and I see why. I'd have to be drunk to enjoy this place.
Save your money. Try the Iron Skillet or Jojo's

1  Thank gckcemsa
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

What a great find!!!! Anglers had the best trout served with trout butter that was delish!!! Best 1000 Island. Dressing. Waitress said it is homemade. Service was a little slow but we didn't notice as we're so enjoying the fishermen and river sites!

1  Thank Gran7
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing bad I can say about this place. Located right on the water with huge windows to look out. They had great food!! Prices were good. Service was ok. I had blackened catfish with fried shrimp and my wife had the chicken fried steak. Iced tea was excellent!

1  Thank bobboom300