“Great view! Looking right down on river. Good food and lots of choices!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anglers Restaurant

Anglers Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Great view! Looking right down on river. Good food and lots of choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing bad I can say about this place. Located right on the water with huge windows to look out. They had great food!! Prices were good. Service was ok. I had blackened catfish with fried shrimp and my wife had the chicken fried steak. Iced tea was excellent!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bobboom300

Mountain View, Arkansas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad food Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have never been so upset in my life I took a party of 6 there just to eat out on the deck and was told it was closed because there was only 2 waitress there, ok so we decided to eat inside it was so dang cold we had to go get coats out of the car, now there were only 10 people total there counting us. 1 hour and 10 minutes we get our food, my hamburger was froze in the middle my sisters fish has to be send back, it stunk and she eats it on the east coast all the time so she knows what it should taste like, then to top that off we were going to be charged for it, told the girl that was in charge we were not going to pay for the fish, she said we were and it started, she finally took it off and charged for a bake pat. and then threw the ticket back at my nephew I think the owner needs to know about this

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sandy C
Russellville, Arkansas
“Good food great view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I been to this restaurant several times over the years, The last 3 times I was there was really good, they have stepped it up , The food is really good the staff is really great, They have added several things to make you want to make its a regular stop if you are near. and by the way there is some of the best Trout fishing just yards away from the back door of the restaurant.

1 Thank Michael L
Conway, Arkansas
“Delicious Breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped by Anglers for a quick breakfast on our way out of town, and it was delicious. We were impressed by the low prices and the view. The service was not the best that I have ever had, but we would definitely go back. There dinner menu looked great, and because they are a private club, there was also the option of having an alcoholic drink.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
La Grange, Texas, United States
“Casual, relaxing and good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Probably one of the best settings in the area for an enjoyable evening meal. The menu is extensive and they do quite well with it: my trout was good & companion's chicken fried steak was very good. Both were attractively presented. The staff was friendly & very helpful in making selection. The view of the river is especially nice. Also, In this dry county, it is also one of the few places to enjoy a glass of wine (w membership, of course).

• 3 of 5 bubbles