“Clean and Comfortable”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Republic, Missouri
“Clean and Comfortable”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I think I have stayed in all of the hotels in Mtn. Home now and his is in the top two. It's always clean, breakfast is good and the staff is very friendly. I like that is set off he main road a little bit to help with the noise of the traffic. It's a little tricky seeing the enterances, but once you know where it is, there are no problems.

Room Tip: Both floors are prety soundproof on rooms so I have no preferance. They are getting ready for a rem...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Kami J
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of your stay! Yes, we are planning a renovation of our hotel. We are all looking forward to this and hope that our customers will exuse our mess while it's underway. I think everyone will appreciate what we have planned! We plan on doing a section at a time, so we will still have guestrooms available for guests. Hope to see you again soon!
Ricky

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Elephant Butte, New Mexico
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We were in the middle of a 4 week road trip and had stayed at many hotels before arriving at the Comfort Inn in Mtn. Home. We were greeted pleasantly and checked in efficiently. The room was very clean and comfortable. They provided us with a list of restaurants in the area without us asking which was refreshing, as they were trying to anticipate the needs of their customers. The breakfast was very good. We were pleased that they also had an on site washer/dryer. We had dinner at the sports bar that is next door to the hotel and the food was good. Upon returning to the hotel after dinner we were greeted by the smell of cookies and popcorn. Yum! We can't say enough about the staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially the lady that handled the breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stevi C
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I'll be sure to pass along your comments to the Staff. They work hard to ensure that every guest has a wonderful experience while in our area. I hope that you will return to Mountain Home soon! The Fall colors should be awesome this year! Have a wonderful day! Ricky
Oregon
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We spent 4 nights at Comfort Inn and would definitely stay there again. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean and very cool which was most appreciated on a hot summer day. The breakfast was always good. My only complaint has to do with the pillows as the ones on our bed were very soft and I have neck problems and require more support. This was the 3rd Comfort Inn I stayed in on our vacation and the only one that I can say had awful pillows. Other than that, this is definitely where I'll be staying next time I'm in Mountain Home.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank peachy1960
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! I am sorry about the pillow issue. I do understand what you're talking about as I have neck & back issues myself. We should begin our renovation soon and the pillows as well as all bedding, carpet, furniture, bathroom vanities, etc. area all included in the renovation plans. I hope that you will stay with us again in the near future. Until then, I hope you have a wonderful day! Ricky
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were greeted by Karen, the owner of this particular Comfort Inn. She and her assistant (Carol) were very good at handling us and several other guests arriving at the same time. Even though we didn't have a reservation, they gave us exactly the type of room we wanted. Everything was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. They gave good advice for dinner, and the hot breakfast the next morning was delicious. The only problem we found was the lack of an elevator, but they told us that they were going to install one soon. We would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Th0masDH
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! Karyn and Carol said to tell you HELLO! We enjoyed having you with us! I hope you had a safe trip home. We look forward to having you stay with us again. The Fall colors should be beautiful this year! I hope you will be able to return and take in all of God's beautiful scenery! Until next time, take care! Ricky
Avon, Ohio
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Mountain Home. We stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights while visiting family in the area. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. They did provide a light breakfast which was a nice feature. We will definitely stay here again when we come to town.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor near the stairwell, and it was very quiet. The hotel sits pretty far...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevin C
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Mountain Home! Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. Your time is valuable and I really appreciate it.
I hope you had a great time with your family. We would love to have you come back and stay with us again! Ricky
Holland, Missouri
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for the birth of our grand baby. They were very accommodating on early check-in. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. Also received a discount due to our daughter being in the hospital there. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Belinda L
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Congratulations on the new Grand Baby!!! I hope both mother and child are home and doing great! Family is SO important. I hope you will come back and visit again very soon. I'm sure you'll want to see that grandbaby again as soon as possible!
When that time comes, we would love to have you stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I really appreciate that. I'm at the property most of the time, so I do get to visit with alot of our guests. However, I don't see them all, so I always like reading the reviews. Hope you have a great day! Ricky
Texas
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Always stay at Comfort Inn when visiting the Mountain Home area. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is also great. Even when they are full you will still get a good night's rest. Good breakfast as well. Will continue to stay there as long as the good things stay good!

Room Tip: Some rooms have corridor as well as outside doors. That was very convenient.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Granny322
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and support! We always enjoy seeing our loyal guests! You folks are the ones that make coming to work fun! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I know that time is precious and I appreciate you giving us some of yours. Hope to see you again soon! Ricky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain Home
The River Rock Hotel
The River Rock Hotel
#2 of 16 in Mountain Home
Norfork Lake Ozark Mountain Lodge

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!