I think I have stayed in all of the hotels in Mtn. Home now and his is in the top two. It's always clean, breakfast is good and the staff is very friendly. I like that is set off he main road a little bit to help with the noise of the traffic. It's a little tricky seeing the enterances, but once you know where it is, there are no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to 2 beautiful clear water lakes, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork, and 3 world renowned rivers, the White River, the North Fork River and the Buffalo River. We offer our guests clean comfortable rooms and a family friendly atmosphere. We offer a wonderful buffet style breakfast each morning. While staying with us, stay fit using our exercise equipment and outdoor swimming pool. Cooper Park is located next to the hotel as well as Sun Valley Theater. We have several really nice restaurants within walking distance, as well as shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mountain Home
- Mountain Home Comfort Inn