“Nice place to stay in Mountain Home”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This was our first trip to Mountain Home. We stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights while visiting family in the area. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. They did provide a light breakfast which was a nice feature. We will definitely stay here again when we come to town.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor near the stairwell, and it was very quiet. The hotel sits pretty far...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kevin C
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your visit to Mountain Home! Also, thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. Your time is valuable and I really appreciate it.
I hope you had a great time with your family. We would love to have you come back and stay with us again! Ricky

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We stayed here while in town for the birth of our grand baby. They were very accommodating on early check-in. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean. Also received a discount due to our daughter being in the hospital there. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Belinda L
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Congratulations on the new Grand Baby!!! I hope both mother and child are home and doing great! Family is SO important. I hope you will come back and visit again very soon. I'm sure you'll want to see that grandbaby again as soon as possible!
When that time comes, we would love to have you stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. I really appreciate that. I'm at the property most of the time, so I do get to visit with alot of our guests. However, I don't see them all, so I always like reading the reviews. Hope you have a great day! Ricky

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Always stay at Comfort Inn when visiting the Mountain Home area. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The location is also great. Even when they are full you will still get a good night's rest. Good breakfast as well. Will continue to stay there as long as the good things stay good!

Room Tip: Some rooms have corridor as well as outside doors. That was very convenient.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Granny322
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty and support! We always enjoy seeing our loyal guests! You folks are the ones that make coming to work fun! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us. I know that time is precious and I appreciate you giving us some of yours. Hope to see you again soon! Ricky

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The Comfort Inn of Mountain Home is situated in the business district of town with a great selection of restaurants nearby. There is a sports bar within easy walking distance across the parking lot that serves hot food and cold drinks. The hotel rooms are clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Check out this hotel next time you are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank n2n8ture
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our hotel. Time is a precious thing and I really appreicate it. The Staff and I do our best to make sure that every guest has a wonderful stay. Our guests are here for different reasons. Some on business, some on vacation, and some are just traveling. We want everyone to feel as if they were staying with friends & family. Thank you again! I hope we see you again very soon! Ricky

Reviewed March 20, 2013

As soon as I walked through the front door I was welcomed by the smell of cookies baking and the young lady that checked me in was very nice and helpful, in fact I think she was one of the best examples of what hotel staff should be like. Good job comfort inn on hiring her. I wish I could remember her name. The room was nice and clean as well.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Dleep
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Mountain Home! Also, thank you for taking the time to fill out the online review! I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies! They are hard to resist! :)
Between the cookies, popcorn, and excellent customer service, we hope to help end your long day on a positive note! We want our guests to feel like they just arrived at their home away from home. I hope that you will return soon! Have a great day! Ricky

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn in Mountain Home for the past 11 years and have always felt at home. The staff is always friendly and accomodating. This is the only place I ever stay at when I am traveling in this North Central Arkansas area. The rooms are quiet, guests are always polite and it is a pleasant atmosphere. The lady at the desk was very pleasant and willing to help me in any way.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

First off, I want to thank you for being such a loyal customer! We always enjoy having you stay with us! Second, I want to thank you for taking the time to fill out the online review. I'll be sure to pass your kind words along to the staff. Have a great day! Ricky

Reviewed February 7, 2013

What a wonderful motel. This place was spotless, i mean really, really clean. All the amenities that you would expect from this type motel, but as always, the people make the difference. It's great to see a smiling, friendly, welcoming clerk after a long days drive. I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Ricky J, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your stay at our hotel. I really appreciate that and I will definitely pass this along to the staff. Everyone likes to get a pat on the back every once in a while. We all do our best to make sure that every guest enjoys there stay. I hope you will visit us again soon! Ricky

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mountain Home
The River Rock Hotel
The River Rock Hotel
#2 of 16 in Mountain Home
Norfork Lake Ozark Mountain Lodge

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!