This was our first trip to Mountain Home. We stayed at the Comfort Inn for two nights while visiting family in the area. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. They did provide a light breakfast which was a nice feature. We will definitely stay here again when we come to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to 2 beautiful clear water lakes, Bull Shoals Lake and Lake Norfork, and 3 world renowned rivers, the White River, the North Fork River and the Buffalo River. We offer our guests clean comfortable rooms and a family friendly atmosphere. We offer a wonderful buffet style breakfast each morning. While staying with us, stay fit using our exercise equipment and outdoor swimming pool. Cooper Park is located next to the hotel as well as Sun Valley Theater. We have several really nice restaurants within walking distance, as well as shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mountain Home
- Mountain Home Comfort Inn