“Wonderful stay”

Ramada Mountain Home
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Mountain Home
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Check-in was fast. Front desk person was very polite and helpful. We had an upstairs room, but wanted downstairs and she accommodated us right away. The indoor pool was nice and hot. The Breakfast room was very clean and lovely with so many different choices. When we come back, we will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Rahul1177, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Mountain Home, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada. I’m glad your requests for a downstairs room was taken care of which made your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We always strive to provide the best service to our guests and if we are able to fulfill any requests, we do. The indoor heated pool is loved by all who swim in it. Keeping our establishment clean is very important to us and I appreciate that you found our breakfast room clean. We try to offer a great variety of food options to our guests, so that they have a great start to their day. Please do come back and see us the next time you are in town. We look forward to seeing you again.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been returning to this Ramada Inn location since I was a child. I was curious to be back this summer, since it had been a few years. I was pleasantly surprised! While the hotel is an older one, it has been very well maintained. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Having the restaurant on site, is an added bonus, as you do not have to leave for meals. The rooms are clean and comfy. I definitely plan to continue to stay at this location on my future trips as well.

Room Tip: They have both options-some rooms have exterior doors and others have interior doors. I would recomm...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Elaine P, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Mountain Home, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for staying at the Ramada. We appreciate your review on our property and staff. We are in the process of remodeling, so the next time you stay it should be even better. Hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Revised Review - Stayed one night - checked in at 10:00 p.m. noticed candy wrappers on the floor. We decided to just go to bed. Beds were uncomfortable. While getting ready for shower the next morning we noticed shampoo and hair from the previous occupant. Very gross! Checked out immediately (without shower). Notified front desk during check out. She apologized, handed me my bill and told me to have a nice day. The manager of the hotel contacted me after my original trip advisor and Ramada review and offered 30% discount, apologized for our experience. While I would not visit this hotel again nor would I recommend it, I was please by the acknowledgement of our issues and discount.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Rahul1177, Manager at Ramada Mountain Home, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for expressing your comments due to your stay. I'm sorry your experience with us was not satisfactory. When you noticed the room was unpleasant, it is always a good to notify the front desk right away and address the issue, so that it can be taken care off on the spot. We have someone 24hrs to take care of you while you’re with us. I would have liked the opportunity to resolve your situation had I been aware upon check-in and I’m positive you’re experience with us would have been different. Please do come visit us again and give us another try the next time you are in Mountain Home.

Travelers are raving about these Mountain Home hotels

The River Rock Hotel
The River Rock Hotel
#2 of 16 in Mountain Home
Norfork Lake Ozark Mountain Lodge

Been to Ramada Mountain Home? Share your experiences!