“Great B&B in Mountain Home, AR”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great B&B in Mountain Home, AR”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Mountain Memories B&B was a great find!! We were in Mtn Home to enjoy Norfork Lake and was looking for something nicer than one of the many fishing resorts or average chain hotel rooms. We certainly found that at this lovely Inn. The rooms were beautiful with fabulous bathrooms, breakfast was delicious and we fell in love with Linda, the innkeeper. Very highly recommend this little Gem!!

Room Tip: We liked the upstairs rooms in the main Inn the best.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I have stayed at approx. 25 B&Bs throughout the country and I must say that Mountain Memories is one of the most beautiful, relaxing, elegantly modernized places EVER! Definitely my most Favorite! Great views from the balconies of the lower valley and lake. Beautiful landscaping, with nice decks and an enclosed pool. My wife and I stayed in the "Olive room". I suggest the Olive or Layfayette Room because of the views. Those rooms even had bidets! No wonder my wife spent so much time in there! : ) Bed was very comfy/cozy. Linda (owner) was just delightful. Very helpful, pleasant, and humorous. Over the top breakfast! 3 courses which were very delicious. Never left hungry. Planning to return for a weeklong fishing trip! Many stores in the area for antiques, should you desire.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Pflugerville, Texas
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Mountain Memories beats any five-star hotel. It is luxurious. From the quality linen on the bed to one of the nicest bathrooms, Linda has spared no expense in offering the finest in lodging. The setting is so serene. Had to drag myself off the patio overlooking the lake at one in the morning so I could get back on the road early the next morning. We only had a small sample of the cooking, alas, but the little we did have (Kahula Chocolate Cake and the Cheese Grits) was delicious. We will return to Mountain Home and we will stay only at Mountain Memories.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

We strongly recommend staying at Mountain Memories while in the Mtn. Home. We stayed in the lower cottage. Quiet, secluded, and having the pool to ourselves was a bonus. My 8 year old loved it. The main house was basically new and gorgeous. We toured the upstairs rooms and they were a perfect for a weekend getaway.

Now on to the morning breakfast, where do I start? Linda is an incredible cook. Every morning we were greeted by Southern hospitality and a three course breakfast. We are still talking about the eggs florentine and the eggs Benedict

We are definitely staying with Linda when visiting AR again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Saint Francisville, Louisiana
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This B&B was far superior to any we have been to or ever heard of. Our cottage was ready, spic and span ,when we arrived. The place is delightful, Linda is most accommodating and friendly, and a great cook. We felt like we were visiting a friend or family member. The breakfasts were phenomenal and the nightly desserts exactly what we needed! You cannot go wrong in any way staying in this gorgeous place. We highly recommend it and we would give it 5+ stars!!! Top of the line.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Arkansas City, Kansas, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed in the Island Cottage November of 2011. FABULOUS!! Often I think about it. It was very relaxing and EVERYTHING was wonderful. I wish I could take this place with me everywhere I want to go for our getaways. I seriously trust that one day we will be able to visit Mountain Home again and I will choose the Island Cottage.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed May 30, 2012

My daughter and her husband held their wedding at Mountain Memories Bed and Breakfast. We have all lived in the Mountain Home for over 15 years and were delighted to find this beautiful bed and breakfast. We thought we were going to have to go out of town to find something equivalent to hold our venue. The owner, Linda, is the most gracious hostess I have ever encountered. She made my job not only easy but enjoyable. She made the best tasting cake I have ever put in my mouth as part of the package. She did all kinds of little special perks for the kids. The whole wedding party stayed the night before and had the run of the whole place as part of the package. The bride and groom were provided with a place for both parties to prepare for the wedding and a pool house complete with kitchenette for the night following the wedding. It was the perfect size for an intimate wedding for someone who wants that type of wedding. The view is gorgeous. The accommodations are amazing. I have already recommended it for one coming wedding, and will continue to recommend it to friends and family. The whole experience was amazing. It will be a consideration for us when we want a night to ourselves. But, if you are coming here for vacation, you HAVE to stay Mountain Memories. Not a better place in the Ozarks to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family