“Terrible Pizza !”

Italian Garden Dining
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Have been there several times, the main entres were very good, outstanding Spinach Ravioli.
Stopped by today,late afternoon, for a pizza and a glass of wine.
The pizza was terrible, undercooked, not enough sauce (which was tasteless). We made a
point of asking that the pizza be cooked a little longer as we like it crispy. Never happened,
the server was oblivious........NEVER AGAIN FOR PIZZA ! Will go back for dinner.

There are newer reviews for Italian Garden Dining

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I love Italian food so I ate here soon after it opened and it was pretty good but when I came back in September it was a huge disappointment. First of all, there was some kind of greenish lighting above the table that wasn't there before that made everything look weird. I asked the waitress why it was there and all she said was that we have had other complaints about it. Then I looked at the lunch menu for my favorite Italian meal item, Chicken Alfredo and saw the price was $12.00. When I asked what type of salad came with it, she said none and that a salad would be an additional $4.00. I said there is no way a lunch like this should cost $16.00 in Mountain Home, AR and said I would just eat lunch somewhere else. I will never come back here, again and doubt they will be open for long.

2  Thank Stan E
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Was good the first week of operations !! Has gone down hill ever since. "Blonde " waitress has TERRIBLE " attitude and brings down the whole staff. Today was our 4th time there and last. when asked "How was everything" by girl taking money we told her the Italian sausage was Bad, Something wrong with it, And she did NOTHING. !! Oh well another lost customer. Not looking for free food by any means,, but a sign of concern would have been nice. STAY AWAY ..

2  Thank PopiJ54
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The rolls served with your meal are wicked good. Service was decent. Everybody, including our 4 kids, enjoyed their entrees. Will return for another try.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

read others' reviews and think they're too harsh - have to consider the rural, small town market we're in. But in my 3 experiences of this restaurant, the food was good to very good and the service was good though not great. Ambience inside is really nice too in contrast to the building's plain exterior. And the pricing is good. So overall, I'd highly recommend you try it for yourself and make up your own mind.