“Every bite was a treat!”

Italian Garden Dining
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'm not big on Italian foods because I really don't like pasta.

I ordered the Damabianca (veal) and it was excellent. It was so good I was sopping up the sauce with the complimentary fresh rolls. With every bite it was like making love in my mouth.

My wife ordered Veal Parmasiana it did need a little more garlic but it was still good.

I read the other reviews and don't really understand what there is to complain about, but then again I'm not a big Italian connoisseur unless I'm watching Giada.

1  Thank fan1number
There are newer reviews for Italian Garden Dining

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Decent prices, but the food tasted much like unfrozen dinners. If noodles drowned in sauce is your goal though, then this is your place.

3  Thank Dekunut
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Was really excited to see an Italian restaurant opening in the area and couldn't wait to try it. When I went to give it a try it was a HUGE disappointment. Not sure if anyone remembers Roma's that didn't make here for very long but this restaurant is exactly the same, exact same menu , same bread, and some of the same people working. Only difference is they changed the name & moved basically across the street. We ordered the olive oil dipping sauce for our bread and if it was olive oil it had to be the cheapest nastiest they could find...tasted more like vegetable oil. We also ordered the spinich artichoke dip and it was like water, we honestly thought the waiter brought us some kind of soup by accident. For our entree we ordered the linguine with clams which is suppose to cooked in a wine sauce and it was thick and tasted like cream of chicken soup...very gross! The rolls were pretty good but not what you would expect to be served at an italian restaurant. VERY DISAPPOINTED

4  Thank Lovefinedining19
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have eaten at Italian Garden dining twice since its opening. Their hot rolls are wonderful, large twists with a slight cheesy sprinkle. On our first we had a pizza. The first bite was really salty. I told the waitress, who shrugged but said she couldn't do anything, it wasn't her fault.
On our second visit I ordered eggplant rollotini. The eggplant was very thin, breaded, and quite rubbery. When the waiter came by, he asked how our food was. I told him I didn't think I'd order the dish again because I didn't care for the eggplant. He shrugged, hands in the air and said, that is what you ordered. I said I knew it was eggplant. He just walked away. When checking out, the cashier asked how our food was. I mentioned that the eggplant was rubbery. He said that they prepare it themselves. I told him I prepare the dish myself, so I know it can be juicy and succulent, that I wanted them to know what customers think so that the restaurant will be able to stay around and be successful.
On both occasions, my comments were not accepted well. They didn't want to listen and acted like they were deeply offended, instead of listening. Just because something is on the menu and you order it does not make it good.
I did like the tomato and cheese part of the dish. Lunch prices were reasonable.
The attitude at the restaurant could use a rollover, though. Listening to customers would make me want to return. Right now, I would choose a restaurant with a more open ear.

3  Thank LikeItLoatheIt
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and atmosphere here. I had the "Chicken Pomodoro". Delicious, but the chicken a little overlooked and some pieces had burnt taste. The fresh hot rolls were to die for!!! One real complaint that I hope they change is the child's meal (cheese ravilolis), although my grandson loved them, there was no salad even though there were only two ravilolis on the plate and the price was only $1 cheaper. Not worth the price since the adult meals were much larger. Also, the plate comes right out of the oven and is set in front of a child. Not good! Burned my finger with just a quick touch. This make be hazardous. Overall though, the food and service was great. Restaurant needs a little tweaking as I listed above.

2  Thank italianice57