“Korean Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
USA
“Korean Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

They offer a great selection of Korean Food plus offer 'unlimited' crab legs on Friday nights. A great place who has been here for eons.

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“GOOD IF YOU LIKE TERRIBLE FOOD !!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Can't say anything good about this place.
One of the worst eating places in Mtn Home, save your money and eat elseware folks........Really bad

2 Thank J J
Mountain Home, AR
“Worst. Chinese restaraunt. Ever”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Worst. Chinese restaurant. Ever! My daughter and I went there one afternoon. Two teenage male waiters were laughing and playing. The food was the worst Chinese I have ever had. Small selection and the buffet is poorly laid out. Atmosphere is too uptight.

2 Thank Chineseloverlady
“Extensive sushi list and it's awesome!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The reason for the 4 star listing is this restaurant is basically 2 restaurants in one. A great sushi restaurant and an average at best Chinese place. I'm a local and eat sushi at this place at least twice a month. Tonight I tried something new and had to post a review finally. The sushi menu is extensive and everything that we have tried averages from very good to awesome. The new to us roll that we tried tonight was the Tonkatsu Roll. Cooked pork, crab meat, mozzarella cheese, all deep fried with eel and yum yum sauce on top. Apprehensive with the cooked pork in sushi, as it just doesn't really seem to jive. This roll was absolutely amazing!!! We went with friends and one of them is seriously the most picky eater on the planet and she loved it! All the rolls on the menu are described in detail, so if the ingredients on the roll suit your palate, go ahead and try it! Unfortunately, I am not a fan of the Chinese food offered here. I'd rather go to the Thai place in town or even the least known Chinese place in town that only the locals frequent. So, if you are in town and craving sushi, this place is VERY AMAZING for sushi.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank ARtravelchick
AR
“Loved It”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We were looking for somewhere to eat before visiting the Norfork dam, and this place was convenient for us to stop at since we were already in Mountain Home. It turned out to be a gem of a place. The buffet had a nice variety of items, and they even had catfish, which isn't typical of a Chinese place, but it tasted extremely good. I was very pleased with the other items I tried as well and found it to be better than the place we usually go in my hometown. They are a sushi restaurant as well and have a dish of sushi on the buffet. However, I am not a sushi person, so I can't say how that was. The people working there also seemed very nice and friendly. Our waiter was great to keep our drinks filled up and take our extra plates after we were finished. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone that likes Chinese buffets. The regular buffet was $8.99 or so, which I found to be a pretty good value for all you can eat. They also had an option to get crab legs with the buffet for $25.

• Visited May 2014