“Great Food and Service and CLEAN”
Review of Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Amigos Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Have eaten at all the area Mexican restaurants and this is by far the best. I could easily become a regular here !

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Really great food,nice atmosphere, great service. Nice to finally find a Mexican restaurant with edible food in Mountain Home.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Best Mexican Food in Mt. Home (which doesn't say much), BUT... Yesterday, I ordered 2 cheese enchalidas, ala carte. Waitress (who was VERY good) asked if I wanted white or yellow cheese. I ordered a few o ions and chiles sprinkled on them after they were cooked and had water. Expecting a bill just under $3. It was almost $7! They charge for the cheese on the cheese enchalida, they charged for a teaspoon of onions and they charged for a teaspoon of chiles. I was stunned. I was told this was their new policy. How can u charge extra for cheese on a cheese enchilada? BTW, I did not ask for extra cheese. Stunned, just stunned. ASI, not very appetizing was the only woman I saw when I entered. She was by the register, holding a baby in diapers. She seated me, juggled the baby and got me a menu and water.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Went back after a month to see how they were doing. We were delighted to have a good meal again, and I'd say these guys are serious about running a good restaurant.
Our food was very good, the waitress very available and pleasant, & the manager is also on top of his job. Saw fajitas served to another table. Wow! Generous portions, looked excellent. That's my next order here. Prices are good, service is excellent & I'm very happy to have them in town.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This new restaurant has opened in a location where several restaurants have failed in the past few years. I hope that isn't a strike against it. It is definately much cleaner and brighter than before even though decor is minimal. Service was very good. Salsa was a bit thin and watery and could have been spicier for our taste. Food arrived quickly, was hot, had a good taste and appearance but again, needed more spice. I had fajitas hubby had a burrito both were good. A friend who ate there earlier in the week said the taco salad was excellent. Like most places it just depends on who is cooking that day. Reasonably priced, we will return.

1  Thank old_traveler12345