“Fine food and service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by accident and were pleasantly surprised. We loved the roasted peanuts! The food was great and the young lady who served us was excellent. We will be back!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Oh and the steak was excellent!

We ordered two different types of steak. We were so busy talking , we didn't notice they served us both the same cut of steak, just different portion sizes . A server came out and place another steak on our table and explained there had been a mix-up. The second, and more expensive steak was on the house. We were surprised and of course delighted.
Everyone was pleasant, food was served promptly and overall atmosphere was friendly.

We'll be sure to visit there the next time we make it to Mt Home!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

A friend and I were passing through Mountain Home and were treated to lunch by another friend who lives there. Everyone was very friendly and service was efficient. We all had grilled shrimp on rice and steamed vegetables--pretty healthy and quite tasty. The yeast rolls are not as healthy, but are very good. It was a pleasant lunch stop.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just got out of the hospital. Wanted something on a Sunday afternoon better than I'd been eating. Had an appetizer, the grilled shrimp, and eventually ordered bread pudding. Throughout the meal, the waiter brought extra dishes, was knowledgable and attentive, and really took care of us. Overall, the food here is just ok. I enjoyed the bloomin' onion, shrimp was so-so, though the pilaf tasted good the sweet potato fries are nothing special.

Apparently, about the time I ordered the dessert, the waiter lost a ticket for a table. He also completely lost focus, disappeared in back after going from table to table asking if they'd gotten the missing ticket. After 20 minutes & no dessert and no waiter, I asked another wait person just to please run the check without the dessert so we could leave.

He popped up at our table apologizing for the delay, mentioning they had to cook the dessert. I questioned that & he said actually, it was premade, they just reheated it and he could do it really quick. He then offered to comp the dessert but, by then I was not a happy camper. I declined, tipped him as he had given good service till disappearing, and really don't plan to return.

1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My parents and I like the grilled chicken salad the best, but they offer a wide range of steaks and chicken dishes that should satisfy any appetite. Reasonably priced, easy to find location on Business 62, the main drag in town. Lots of parking, and we have never had to wait for a table, though we do tend to go a bit early in the evening, so it may get busier later in the night. A popular place for the town's inhabitants, as well as for out of town visitors.