“Always great service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Just had to write this review because the service is always so excellent!
From the smiles At the hostess stand, to the waitstaff and manager who comes around, are great!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

It was Sunday around 3:00PM and not much was open. Nice to find a good meal at Colton's. I had a hamburger - a very excellent hamburger. My husband had steak and fries. Moriah was a great waitress, and very helpful. Roasted peanuts are available to munch on while we wait for our food. Also, the rolls are brought out early and they are so hard to resist. It was so very empty at that time that we had a nice quiet meal. Televisions with various football games are placed around the restaurant. Colton's is a franchise in that area. It is similar to Texas Roadhouse and Logan's Roadhouse. It is not a value meal, but the prices are not outrageous either. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank RJ56Mc
Reviewed August 20, 2012

When Colton's first opened a few years ago, The food was excellent. It had started going downhill the past year or so. I only allow myself to eat steak once every 3 months and the last time I went in June 2012 the Rib Eye Steak was 50% fat and the sautéed mushrooms were old and soggy. When I asked to speak to the manager about it, the waitress came back and said he was too busy at this time. Even after submitting a letter on the Colton's website I never heard anything back until a month later. I doubt I will go back.

3  Thank Stan E