Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home
Ramada Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
$74
$98
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn(Mountain Home)
$105
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
$42
Super 8 Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
$59
$55
Days Inn Mountain Home(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
$71
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)(Great Value!)
$66
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desksame companypancake makerthe hotel staffsmall townbusiness centernight staywould highly recommend this hotelroom was largebiscuitsfree breakfastbeds were comfortablestaff was very friendlyindoor poolduanepillowspet
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Mountain Home area is very pretty, Holiday Inn Express there has a very friendly staff as well as very helpful with all your needs. Have stayed at this hotel for business trips, rooms are well maintained and clean. Wi-Fi is easy to access and speed is good. Easy access to a wide range of food places, from fast food to good sit down restaurants.
Would definitely recommend this as a good, reasonably priced hotel in that area to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ByronS564
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I checked into the Holiday Inn as I was visiting my Brother who is hospitalized in Mountain Home. They accepted my registration and when I told the receptionist that the stay would be for multiple days, I was informed that they could not accept future dates. I'm wondering what the value is of carrying around a priority club card for 20 plus years? I generally find that most of your hotels are booked so I don't stay much in Holiday Inns. This doesn't mean I don't want too or that a competitor has my eye. It just means that even with a Priority Club Card, I can't get a room with your hotel. When I return home, one of my first efforts will be to destroy the Priority Club Card and send it back to you. Sorry, you can't meet my needs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank David V
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear David V,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards member and for leaving us a feedback. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on, and I am sincerely sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. I want to assure you that I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Price was average, more than it should have been considering hot tub was broken, windows and sills need replacing, and there is no guest laundry. Grassy areas outside made the hotel feel more remote than it is. Rooms have fridge, microwave, newer TV. Overall the interior was nice and updated.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank rdtf
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We were coming to Mountain Home for a wedding and found that the Holiday Inn Express was the perfect choice. The hotel was conveniently located to where we needed to be and the staff was great in making sure we were taken care of. Rooms were clean, the A/C worked as we hoped, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was ok and coffee was hot. If I travel back, I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tony S
Shelly H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you Tony for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to hosting you and your family in the future. Again, thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Mountain Home.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you are coming to Mountain Home Holiday Inn Express is an excellent choice. The property is located back off the road and it is very quiet. Everything was very clean and the staff was awesome. Breakfast was very good each morning. When we come back this will be our choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shelly H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

All of us here, at Holiday Inn Express of Mountain Home, Arkansas, would like to thank you for your positive review! We take great pride in all we do here at the Holiday Inn Express, and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to seeing you when you're in Mountain Home, Arkansas again!