“It has promise.”

House of Pizza
Ranked #36 of 82 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Very good little restaurant and the waitresses we have had have always been prompt and friendly. I am not a fan of thin crust pizza and this is the only pizza they offer so I just choose to order other things. Me nor my wife have ever been disappointed with our food and friends that go with us are always happy as well. I just wish they would.start making a hand tossed or deep dish pizza so I coukd.order some pizza!

1  Thank intoreality
There are newer reviews for House of Pizza

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We don't have a lot of choices for pizza here, unless you prefer the chains. This is a mom & pop place, and the owners are hands on. This is not a chain and it shows in the way they welcome new customers and truly know their regulars. We went there with a group of 6 last Friday (2/20/14) at 6 p.m. The restaurant was almost full, but our table for 6 was ready. The friendly waitress took our drink & appetizer order within 3 minutes.We ordered 4 cheese garlic bread with marinara sauce. We all ordered tea or their really great root beer which comes in an icy cold mug. (They also have wine & beer). The bread was enough for our table. It is stuffed with warm, melted cheese. It is very good. I ordered the 10" pizza with half BBQ Chicken and half Supreme. It has just the right amount of fresh ingredients and great thin crust. My wife loves their Cranberry grilled chicken salad. It comes with a mixed lettuce, cranberries, chicken, blue cheese. The dressing is a favorite of most guests-a homemade poppy seed. We beg her for the recipe, but we will never get it! The only downside of this salad is that it comes in 2 sizes that are only $2.00 difference in price. We feel there should be a bigger difference in the price for a whole versus half salad. This salad is so good that my wife had it 2 times last week. Everyone else had pizza and said they were very tasty. No one had room for dessert. The waitress refilled our drinks 3 times, even though she was really busy. We were in and out within 45 min. as we needed to get to a movie. This place runs specials daily. They also have some really great pastas, soups, and sandwiches. They have carry out too. Great place to take the whole family for a good time and great price.

2  Thank oggiedoggie2013
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been here twice. Once on a date and once with family. It's not bad, but not anything special. Don't get me wrong, I cleaned my plate both times. It's good, just missing something to make it stand out in a sea of pizza places.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

At one time this was one of my favorite restaurants, but I cannot say this now. The quality of the food has declined tremendously, especially their salads. And instead of real cream for your coffee, they give you packets of dry generic crap. Unless they change things quickly, I doubt they stay in business for much longer.

1  Thank Louise R
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent food, very clean . But wait staff needs to be a little more friendly and personable, But still a very good place to eat..

1  Thank PopiJ54