“Average”

Good for: Families with children
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been here twice. Once on a date and once with family. It's not bad, but not anything special. Don't get me wrong, I cleaned my plate both times. It's good, just missing something to make it stand out in a sea of pizza places.

• Visited May 2013

Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Good at one time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

At one time this was one of my favorite restaurants, but I cannot say this now. The quality of the food has declined tremendously, especially their salads. And instead of real cream for your coffee, they give you packets of dry generic crap. Unless they change things quickly, I doubt they stay in business for much longer.

1 Thank Louise R
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“More smiles please !!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Excellent food, very clean . But wait staff needs to be a little more friendly and personable, But still a very good place to eat..

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank PopiJ54
Springfield, Missouri
“Delicious crusts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Pizzas were very fresh and sizzling. Loved the tender, crispy crusts. This was the second time we ate here. We had a really nice waiter the first time, but this time, it must have been about time to get off, etc. He passed right by us time after time and never offered to refill our drinks. The managers need to keep an eye on their workers as well as their customers to see that they are well served in a gracious way...NOT like they're just taking up their time. Needless to say, we haven't been back.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank lkysmyl
AR
“Do you like dirty lettuce”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I wonder how careful the kitchen is about washing lettuce for the salads. There was a lot of dirt on a piece on the salad I ordered--not just a little--a lot. I told the waitress, who apologized.
An apology is OK, but just the beginning of making things right. No offer to take the price off the tab. It is just poor business not to do so. You have to care about quality and about what you put in front of a customer. I asked to speak to a manager, who was there at the time. Instead, another server was sent. They took $1 off. Get 'm in, get 'm out, collect their money. There are not many places to eat in Mountain Home, but this is one I'd avoid.

• Visited September 2012