“Not one complaint”
Review of Dusit Thai Cuisine

Dusit Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I can't think of one negative thing to say about this restaurant. The owner, Sam & his wife are two of the nicest people you will ever meet, the place is always clean, and the food is amazing!!

2  Thank Lovefinedining19

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We were in Mountain Home just for a few hours today and my husband looked up for a place for us to have lunch. On seeing all the 5 star reviews both on here and urbanspoon for this place we decided we HAD to give it a try. We were not disappointed either! We actually got there at 10 to 3. They close at 3 so we were cutting it close! I ordered the Phad Thai and my husband ordered the pineapple fried rice and both came out in minutes! (I guess the motivation to close was strong!) The food was DELICIOUS!!! Both meals were really really yummy! My pad thai was from the lunch menu and my husbands was from the dinner menu - about a dollar difference. My only complaint is the amount of food. Seriously my pad thai would have been equivalent to about one large serving spoon full on my plate and my husbands was about the same. The rest of my plate had some crushed peanuts on the side and a little dish with an egg roll and sauce. We were finished by 3:05pm! Yes we were hungry but also the quantity of food was really really small - which was disappointing since the quality of food was so delicious. That's the only reason I gave 4 stars as I feel the value for money could be better, would be great if they gave enough food to actually fill you up a bit more.
Regarding the location, as other reviewers have said - it's nothing special at all - no ambiance, just a hole in the wall that you'd easily pass by if you didn't see these reviews. The staff were all very nice.
Definitely recommend this place but don't expect to come out full on one dish.

3  Thank Treenzs
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Staying at the Holiday Inn Express so popped into TripAdvisor to check out the restaurant reviews. Found the #1 and decided to go. I put it in my GPS but it was almost close enough to walk there from the hotel.

The service was fast and very friendly. I got Thai Iced Tea..yum!

Ordered Red Curry Chicken and asked if they could put some pineapple in it for me. He smiled big and said "SURE!" That's what I'm talking about!

It came out very fast and man oh man was it delicious.

I only wish I could drag this restaurant home with me. If I am ever back here you bet I will come back to this great restaurant.

First thing tomorrow, I am telling all my business associates they had better try this place or they will be missing out...and so will you...if you don't try it.

1  Thank TNDowntheRoad
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Might be the best food in Mountain Home. We have been there many times and they never fail to please. It is a small, charming place and if they are busy you may have to wait awhile to be served, but it is worth the wait. Having lived most of our lives in the Chicago area near excellent restaurants the Dusit Thai Cuisine would compete in any area as one of the best places to eat.

2  Thank ezchair
Reviewed February 20, 2013

how lucky i am to have this place in my town, im addicted to the appetizer summer rolls, great owners.they are so nice. its not expensive. it makes you feel like you traveled to enjoy a diffrent countrys food. this place rocks

2  Thank hadleylutes