“Outstanding little restaurant!”
Review of Dusit Thai Cuisine

Dusit Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Had never eaten Thai food before, but after stumbling on the reviews for this restaurant, decided to try it yesterdaiy and it was outstanding. We ordered the egg rolls as an appetizer, and two stir fried vegetable dishes--one with chicken, one with shrimp. All three dishes were delicious and very well cooked. The egg rolls were the best we have had in this area. Some refer to this restaurant as a "hole in the wall" which conjures up an image of a dirty little place hidden off the beaten path. The restaurant is spankingly clean, located in a shopping center, and the service is wonderful. The owners were very polite and efficient. Mountain Home has some other Oriental restaurants, all of which we have tried, but Dusit has moved to the top of our list. It was a very enjoybable experience and can't wait to get back!

3  Thank bushlamo

Reviewed June 10, 2012

We eat here often. The young couple that runs the restaurant work very hard and offer consistently good food. Generous portions and food is always fresh, hot and very tasty. One of our favorite local eateries.

2  Thank Karen P
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Small place run by a cute Thai couple who dish up absolutely fantastic Thai specialties. I travel to Mountain Home on business weekly and eat here all the time. The locals are picking up on what a great place this is, so be sure to get there early!

2  Thank John T
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Wonderful customer service and very tasty food. The silver noodles with black mushrooms and chicken is my favorite lunch option.

2  Thank Anita D
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Fantastic! I was hooked the first time I went. I have tried just about everything on the menu. My favorite is Won ton soup number 3 spice. It has healing powers! Sam and Jenny (their American names) are the owners along with assorted aunts and uncles. They even gave me private cooking lessons. I usually eat there 2 to 3 times per week. I had them cater our last two Christmas parties!!

2  Thank Diverguysmom