“Great Thai Food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Mountain Home, Arkansas
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My family and I love this restaurant! The spring rolls are always excellent, and I enjoy a tofu and asparagus dish (get it every time).
Never any complaints, very nice people, and to-go orders come out very quickly for lunch.
The only reason I did not give 5 stars is that it does feel very much like a small-town hole-in-the-wall (which I guess it is).
Would love to see them move to a bigger location with more ambience.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank KaiyaMarie

Mtn. Home, AR
“Really good food.”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Thai is one of my wife's favorite choices. I like it too, but have often been disappointed with my meals at Thai establishments....but Dusit is the exception; I've enjoyed every meal I have eaten here.
The quality, selection and taste is excellent. The service is quick/attentive, and the owners make it obvious that they appreciate our business.
The facilities are typical for "hole in the wall" asian/mexican/family-owned & operated eateries.....sorta' spartan. This is not a problem for me though. They keep it very clean and, although they haven't spent a lot on decorating, the surroundings are acceptable.
This is one of my top three Mtn. Home restaurants.

• Visited October 2011
4 Thank Ken K
“This is the place to go in Mountain Home!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Need asian cuisine? Consider a hole in the wall that you will never see. Excellent fresh food and so much better than any Asian restaurant in town. Look for Harps and order anything off the menu that looks good. You will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2011