“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Mockingbird Bay Resort
Centerton, Arkansas
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Mockingbird Bay Resort is THE best place to stay on Norfork Lake. Very clean and cozy cabins, a 30 second drive from the lake with a brand new boat dock, and incredibly helpful owners. They did everything and more in preparing the grounds for my wedding to make the day truly beautiful. Best hotel/resort I have ever been to! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Ljohnston08

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
U
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is such a peaceful, beautiful place. We were here Nov 1-4 this last time. The trees were beautiful and the lodging was wonderful. My husband and another couple had the 3 bedroom log cabin with a beautiful view of the lake. It took me back to a time when my parents had a place on another Arkansas lake. We would go to the lodge & eat breakfast while looking out over the lake. I loved it!!!! The owners, Frank & Loretta, are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. They always make you feel comfortable and "at home". We had our boat with us, so it was so nice to have access to their fantastic dock & a locker to keep our fishing equipment. Thank you so much for a fun & relaxing weekend & hope to be back for a longer stay next time. Dale & Zita Wallace

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank SenatorB
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Hi All,
Just taking few time to appreciate how helpful and friendly this Resort is (more rather you feel like your second home)..
I was there in the resort last weekend (10/19 and 10/20)...Its one of the best resort you can get in Mountain Home...
We got a 3 Bedroom Lake view Log cabin.. It got the best view... Very spacious , good Ambiance, quality stuff inside.. They also had a Barbeque, we enjoyed it through the night.. its very silent, peaceful and very very romantic place.. We normally sleep by 10pm, however here we just went on talking and it was almost 2-3 am we realized it too late.. :) so much fun..

We also took a pontoon on rent next day from there and went in the lake for 2 hrs, we could see couple of boats fishing in the mild chill breeze.. we just pass by them and we were just navigating thru the lake, just enjoying its natural beauty...If you interested in fishing its a real good spot to be .. fishing with family..

The folks Frank & Loretta (who owns this place) stays right in one the cottages in there..They are so accommodating and helpful... Actually I disturbed them in the night to get some charcoal for the barbeque.. :) Sorry about that Guys..
I surely felt like I was in a place where I have been earlier, I was more feeling like I knew them. They are so friendly..

I will surely visit this place again...I recommend it guys.. Best Family resort..

Room Tip: We stayed at the 3 Bedroom Log house and we enjoyed it.. Its very quiet and peaceful environment in...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank BijoyBN
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a beautiful secluded place! The owners, Frank & Loretta, are great and so inviting. The cabins are so clean and have everything that you need! The pool was always spotless! The boat dock is just down a short trail with a great swimming area. We are going back!! :) Thanks Mockingbird Bay Resort! Jeff, Kristina, & Brynn

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Travelgurls2
Carlyle, Illinois
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The Pressure was on for me to find a desirable place to stay for Memorial Day weekend for Me, my Wife and 2 other Couples. I called Mockingbird Bay and booked 2 nights . Very happy with my decision. Frank and Loretta were a joy to meet and they made us feel right at home. We stayed in the Log house and it was very nice and clean. We enjoyed boating from the private Dock that is just down the Hill from the Resort. They have a nice pool and well kept grounds. Norfork Lake is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. 15 minutes to Restaurants and Wal Mart.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank doggonbad
Custer Park, Illinois, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My family and I have stayed here several times. We used the log house, the view to Norfolk lake is Beautiful..We were just as impressed with other cabins we stayed in also. The pool was always in top shape, the grounds were mowed and kept up very clean. Short ride to town for anything you may want or need to stock your cabin for the stay, just leave all dishes at home each cabin has everything you will need even down to toilet paper or dish soap. Beautiful grilling area with plenty of seating. Walk to the boat dock and you find great lake side needs such as boats swimming even meeting the fisherman's needs. If you cant relax here you aren't trying. Game room for kids with outside play area. Just all around nice people who run this resort.... I will be returning .........

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Cindy V
Nevada, Iowa, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We have been snowbirds at Mockingbird Bay Resort for 2 years now. It is a real nice resort, very clean cabins & very comfortable. First year; we stayed in a 2 bedroom cabin for 7 1/2 weeks. Second year; we stayed in the log house for 2 1/2 months. Frank & Loretta are super nice people. They will do almost anything for you. We are looking forward tp our 3 year year of snowbirding there. It will be a couple days after Christmas, (or as soon as we can get out of Iowa), until towards the end of March. Hope we can snowbird there for many more years. We love it there. Larry & Rose

Room Tip: all cabins are well maintained and clean
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family