Days Inn Mountain Home
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Mountain Home)
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
Super 8 Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)
  • Pool
Blackburns Resort(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
Crooked Hook Resort(Mountain Home)
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastbreakfast areaexcellent hotelthe staff was greatstay there againtop floornice stayhot tubnext morningmotelmicrowaveratescerealcouchlake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2008

I read up on area hotels in TA before selecting this one. The praise, in my opinion, was a little hyperbolic (is that a word??) It was clean. I thought the bed was hard with threadbare linens. The continental breakfast was pretty weak, and the hard boiled eggs floating in a crock pot are not appetizing to me. For a Days Inn it was nice enough; just don't expect more than an economy hotel.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2008

When you arrive at this hotel you will be entering one of the top Days Inn hotels in the country, they proudly display their awards on the reception desk and they are entitled to be very proud of them, where can you go and on arrival to be met by the owner (sorry cant remember his name ) who helped us on a cold windy night to unload our luggage from the car, everything is just perfect and beleive me I have stayed at so many hotels to recognise this "jewel in the crown " , dont waste time looking at other hotels book this one and be sure of a good stay, rooms spotless and breakfast first class, value for money, area looked interesting but we had to move on next morning, book it now !!!!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank curatokid
Reviewed August 25, 2007

I stayed at this location because of the great reviews on TripAdvisor and other travel sites as well as the numerous Days Inn rewards this location has received plus the price was good for the area. I guess my expectations were too high because I found this location to be very average at best especially for a property built in 2000. The good: Bed and pillows were comfortable. Shower had good pressure. Good cable tv channel selection. Fast "wired" internet. Front desk willing to meet needs i.e. brought ethernet cord to room when wireless was not working, had wine cork available when I forgot mine, had toothpaste and lotion. The bad: For a newer hotel the breakfast at this location was weird. Cramped breakfast area with limited seating in the lobby next to the front desk, not well designed at all so I took my breakfast to my room. Hard boiled eggs were not peeled. I have been to many hotels of this class and have never had to peel my own eggs, weird. The housekeeping staff ate the continental breakfast at 930am right in the lobby with the other hotel guests. Not professional. The housekeeping staff came to our room the first morning around 10 and knocked on the door to ask if we wanted our room cleaned "now or later" and then the next morning housekeeping just came in to the room unannounced at 10am. Weird room layout with micro and fridge on the opposite side of the room from the sink/ coffee pot. Wireless internet not working the whole stay. No elevator which made staying on the second floor a chore.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2007

We have stayed at the Days Inn several times over the last couple of summers. The staff is very friendly and extremely acccommodating. The beds are comfortable, showers are hot, and the breakfast is good. The pool and hot tub are very nice, as well. We also enjoyed the refrigerator and microwave in the room, which is very useful since we have a baby. The only drawback is that the towels are a little rough.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank try20
Reviewed May 21, 2007

My husband and I just returned from two nights at the Days Inn in Mountain Home. It is a very well-run hotel with an exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. The restaurant recommendation was excellent, and they have a much better than average continental breakfast.

My only complaint was that the bed sheets were paper thin. Really, a hotel this well-run should not put such wornout sheets on their beds. When we entered the room, the pillow cases were very wrinkled and it made it look as though the beds weren't freshly made up. I called the desk to make sure we had a clean room, and he said this was Days Inn's new look, to have the pillow cases exposed, but if it is, they need to use permanent pressed cases, or iron them so they look fresh, and not slept in.
I actually felt the thin fabric tear when I pulled the pillowcase from under my head. Also, the towels were quite thin and worn.

So, get some new linens, and you'll get an A+ from me!

2  Thank Wanda C