Days Inn Mountain Home
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Mountain Home)
Econo Lodge(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
Super 8 Mountain Home(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
The River Rock Hotel(Mountain Home)
  • Pool
Blackburns Resort(Mountain Home)
View Hotel
Crooked Hook Resort(Mountain Home)
  • Room Service
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancontinental breakfastbreakfast areaexcellent hotelthe staff was greatstay there againtop floornice stayhot tubnext morningmotelmicrowaveratescerealcouchlake
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This hotel is a value money-wise, and I can highly recommend it for what it provides, as well. During our stay July 11-13, the hotel was clean, beds comfortable, and staff most helpful. Free wireless, too! Having stayed in my share of small town hotels across the south, for years--mostly because of travel for kids' sports-- I'd have to say this Days Inn has provided the most amenities for the best price I have encountered. Considering it's the first Days Inn we've tried, I think we'll check into this brand again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank pinkvandy1
Reviewed June 4, 2012

If you’re in the Mountain Home Arkansas area and looking for a motel don’t hesitate to check this one out.

It’s a small Days Inn with two floors. There is no elevator if this is a concern. The motel sits back off the main road and is very quiet. Everything from the lobby to the hallways to the rooms is kept spotless.

The beds are much more than I expected. Pillow top and very comfortable. Nice size rooms and bathroom. If possible stay on the North side of the motel for a great view of the distant mountains.

Continental breakfast about the same as all motels in this price range.

Front desk personnel very friendly and helpful. Everything gets the thumbs up from us.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side of the motel have a view of the distant mountains
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank jamestown1726
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We booked this hotel a few weeks before our trip...when we arrived They did not have the correct rooms for both us and my parents. The sheets and comforter looked and felt old. My parents actually had stains on theirs. They also have a note in all the rooms about them "going green" so they will only switch out your sheets if you place the card on the bed. They also would like it for you to reuse your towels in their effort of going green. The hotel just felt dirty and unkept. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Cssolomon
Daysinn12776, Owner at Days Inn Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Thank you very much for your review. We try very hard to accomodate all of our guests and strive to give excellant service I have addressed with our housekeeping staff your concerns. I apologize that there was a problem with your reservation I do understand that your guest expierence at our hotel did not meet your expectations. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you and again I do apologize. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel to further discuss.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Why spend more. We booked this little hotel when traveling to the Mountain Home area for the State Soccer Tournament on 5-9-12. We got one heck of a deal per night and thought we might be headed for trouble but were immediately relieved when we drove into the parking lot. Located in the heart of all the good eating joints, the hotel looked to have been recently remodeled. The staff checked us in quickly and were very friendily. Once we got to our room, which turned out to be a larger executive room, we were pleased to find the room in great condition. We had a microwave and frig in the room, and as a bonus, microwave popcorn was in a basket on top. It was replaced the next night as well. We did not eat the breakfast either day. Great value and we will stay here on our next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for the executive room for more space.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GregandRobin D
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

The staff was very helpful with directions. The hotel is back off the road a little so its quiet & if you get room in back you have a nice view. The bed was comfortable.
Neagative is there were brown smudges on white bathroom door & wall & wall in room. Cleanliness could be better. Also coffee ran out before breakfast time was up & also very little selection for breakfast if your not there when it opens.

• Stayed: March 2012