“Best Resort on Lake Norfork”
Review of Blackburns Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mountain Home
Blackburns Resort
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
Reviewed May 17, 2013

My two brothers and a friend have been staying at Blackburns the first week of May for seven years. The cabins are very clean and in good condition. The owner Steve and his employees are very friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay enjoyable. You like to catch fish Steve will give you advice on what is hitting and the hot spots on the lake. It is great that he he has is own boat dock on the lake with two fish cleaning stations. The swimming pool is fabulous and a great place too cool off and relax!

Don M. Martin, Jr.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Don M
There are newer reviews for Blackburns Resort

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have been visiting Blackburns twice a year for more than 15 years now. Just returned from another great week. You can't find a better value on Norfork, nor a better place to stay. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. If you can't find the fish you haven't asked Steve, the owner, where and how to fish.
Blackburns is my favorite place to stay on my favorite lake. Its clean, comfortable, and a great atmosphere.
Hope you enjoy your visit as much as we always do.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank John K
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Great value friendly atmosphere. Steve and the team do everything to make your trip enjoyable. Best value I can imagine for a week away from the office. Fishing is great and the lake is excellent. We have been coming back for 15 years.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have stayed at Blackburns Resort twice now and cant wait to go back.
Both times I was very impressed by the warm welcome and the the family-like
way I was made to feel. The cabins were clean and comfortable.
Debbie and Steve were both very helpfull.
I almost forgot to mention the beautiful lake and the great fishing!
Like I said; cant wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I've been to Blackburn's Resort on many occasions and I can wholeheartedly say that each trip there seemed to be better than the last and the first one was wonderful. Plan your family's vacation there and I promise you, you will be glad you did. I have wonderful memories of each trip there and you will too. I can't say enough good things about visiting Blackburn's Resort in Mountain Home, Arkansas

Room Tip: Consult with the staff there. They will help you in every way possible to choose the accomodations...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Deborah W
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Lake Norfork has beautiful sunsets as well as great fishing. The family loved the large pool and the weekly fish fry provided by the staff is amazing. While the resort is private and serene, it is close enough to town to have pizza delivery to the cabin. We like to travel with our pet, and dogs are welcome at Blackburns. The resident dog Toby is cool with other animals and loves kids. The staff is friendly and accomodating and the cabin is very clean and comfortable, a most for our family. If your family loves fishing, trails and general outdoor sports, this place is terrific and very affordable.

Room Tip: For a little extra privacy, Cabin 11 is a good choice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank amp2035
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I just returned home after having spent an unbelievable week of fishing on Lake Norfork. After a hard day of fishing it was great to return to a nice, clean and very comfortable cabin. The low weekly rental rates made it very affordable for a recent retiree. A special thanks to Steve, the owner, for his friendliness, knowledge of the lake and fishing tips. A big thank you to Debbie for her help. I am really looking forward to a return fishing trip in April. I plan on bringing my wife down this summer to show her this beautiful lake and have her kick back and relax at this great resort. A special thanks to my friend from high school, Joe Cebula, for putting me on fish and telling me how to catch them. It was a great time!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends