“Hampton Inn Mountain Home AR”

Hampton Inn Mountain Home
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Mountain Home
East Troy, Wisconsin
“Hampton Inn Mountain Home AR”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great staff, nice room. Hard to find. It's off the main street and is next to the Holiday Inn Express. There is no sign out on the main street. Room was kind of small but very clean, nice and quiet. It had all the necessary amenities. I would stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hampton this past weekend and was very impressed. The hotel was really clean and the best were so comfortable. The location is right off the main drag and very easy to find. When we return this will be where we stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stay in Hampton hotels a lot because of our regular visits to our college kids. This Hampton did not disappoint either. It was very clean, the breakfast was great, and you couldn't find a nicer staff. The front desk was very helpful when we had questions about things to do in the area. They were very prompt when we asked for extra towels. I even witnessed another guest, who needed something different for breakfast because of her religion I'm assuming, being given some other choices that they quickly and happily fixed for her. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Naperville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is our second time staying here. Loved the kindness and updated rooms, nearly endless amount of free chocolate chip cookies and hot coffee 24 hours!! Beautiful lobby area and so clean too. Enjoyed the Jacuzzi and indoor pool. Very clean. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: All rooms were quiet and we enjoyed having room 112, just down the hall from the free breakfast and...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I didn't know what to expect, especially after reading all the reviews about the surrounding hotels but I was pleasantly surprised with the Hampton - and so glad I chose it! The first thing I noticed was how clean it appeared and smelled. My room had 2 doubles and was plenty big enough, with a large desk to work from. I did not partake in the breakfast so I cannot comment to that. My only complaint, particularly this time of year, was they only had an indoor pool. However, they were so accommodating by offering the outdoor pool at the Holiday Inn right next door. They said in the winter, they return the favor of their indoor pool for the Holiday Inn guests. Overall, I was very happy with this hotel and especially the location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Belton, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is probably my fifth visit to this hotel and was definitely the worst. The check in process was VERY slow, and the room was filthy. The floor hadn't been vaccumed for weeks. Not alot to pick from in Mt. Home, so you may not have many choices.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank razor55197
Little Rock, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was breifly in the room and only need a place to stay overnight. I would stay again for the location. House keeping came in at 9am to clean the room the morning of my checkout. Checkout time was not until 11am, so it would have been nice if they came later, not when I was still in bed.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

#4 of 16 in Mountain Home
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
#4 of 5 in Lakeview

Been to Hampton Inn Mountain Home? Share your experiences!