“Hard to believe it's award winning !”
Review of Nima's Pizza - CLOSED

Nima's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Just your average pizza, ( If they get the order right ) But fantastic Cream Puffs and Brownies ! Eating area a little tight,

1  Thank PopiJ54

Reviewed October 15, 2013

A lot of times my pizza is burnt. I do not like it that way nor do I order it that way. When it isn't burnt tho is is hard as cardboard. There are a few times that it is perfect but that is usually when I order a specific time of day. (Gassville location)

1  Thank Nikki S
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am assuming this is the Pizza place that is outside Mountain Home in Gassville, Ar. We had a medium supreme and it was fabulous. The owner gave us some tips on how to make our own pizza dough and even gave us some of her own pizza flour to try since ours wasn't working too well. Her dough is fabulous. The phone was ringing off the wall with "to go" orders. She does a booming business. I understand that she will be entering a contest in LasVegas again this October. Best of Luck!! You should do great.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Ate at the Gassville location. Very busy little place. My suggestion is to call in your order. We ordered when we got there and had to wait quiet awhile but it was really busy with call in orders and deliveries. We were in Gassville for vacation (fishing on the White River) so if we stay here again, we would try Nima's again.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Nima's pizza is another one of those places that the locals love, only this time with good reason. The pizza is great, with a good crunchy crust and plenty of sauce and cheese. They load up the toppings and bake it just right in a real oven, not a machine. They've won awards all over the contry and deservedly so. The homemade deserts ar as good as the pizza, if you get there earl enough to score one. The place ain't pretty, and it's usually warm in the summer, but if you love pizza done right, go there.