“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great food, quick service, & reasonable prices. No drive-thru, but very quick inside ordering and pick-up, & all meals come with chips & salsa. I've ate at this restaurant for years and find them to be always flexible & accommodating. Substitutions/modifications (cheese sauce instead of red sauce, hotter salsa, etc.) in my experience, are always met with "OK" & never with "no". Jalisco Special is great, and the cheese dip is excellent. Why anyone would recommend El Chico or Letty's over El Charro is beyond me!

1  Thank Basil H

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The food quality is always excellent, delicious flavor, the servers are always very happy to see us!

1  Thank GlendaL216
Reviewed January 9, 2012

They do a nice, quick, friendly lunch, and are eager to please. I always get the taco salad or chimichanga, and also like their cheese dip. Have never been here for dinner, mostly because we like a beer or margarita with our mexican food when we go out for dinner!

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Prices not bad, food &I service ok. Better off going to Letty's in Gassville or if you want to get this kind of food in mountain Home go to El Chico Cafe.

2  Thank karenandbill
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I would eat there again! The food is divine and the service fast and friendly. The atmosphere feels like home to me.