“Great Place”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The food is good clean place to eat.Good for family and or just friends.Also have good COLD BEER.. Staff is cool to chat with. I have been there about 10 times and look forward to going back.. :)

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I was in town on business and we decided to stop here for lunch, and I'm glad we did. I loved the of atmosphere and the pork sandwich I had was great. I will be going back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Back Forty as the best burgers in town. We love to eat there when we visit. in fact, we make it a must do on our list of things.

1  Thank BeckyS54
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Friendly cozy atmosphere, very friendly wait staff, free self serve popcorn. Excellent steak sandwiches and Ozark Fries. Ya want to know how the people of Mountain Home are? Stop in at the Back Forty.

1  Thank PopiJ54
Reviewed October 11, 2012

If ya want fried and greasy it is here.The burgers arn't bad.They are cooked on a flame.The salad is a joke,It is just shredded lettuce with processed ham on it and maybe some processed cheese too.The rest of the food,O.rings ,mini tacos,fried califlower comes out of a frozen bag right into the fryer.So there really is no cooking there.There food is very outdated .They have had the same menu for as long as I can remember.The beer is good though.I have heard that the staff is not very happy working there.The service depends on who ya get waiting on ya and how busy it is .Its just a place for a burger and a beer.

2  Thank foodie_luv16