All reviewslake ouachitamountain harborhorseback ridinghot tubboat rentalsfamily reunionfishing guidegreat view of the lakecatfishguest roomsrelaxing stayback porchhome away from homethe cottagescondolodgepati
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed here during the Ouachitat Mountain Bike Race Challenge. We stayed in one of the newer cabins C23 that overlooked the lake. At first when I booked it I thought dang this is pretty expensive but then when I arrived and walked into the cabin OMG gorgeous! Worth every penny and pure luxury. The hot tub on the deck is perfect brand new and high end. The linens were high end, huge kitchen, very large bedrooms with flat screen tvs. The Kitchen has everything you need with cuisinart everything. We slept so good and the cabin is just gorgeous ...everything was immaculate !!! The views were great and the people who work at Mtn Harbor Resort are great too. Everyone is super friendly and the layout of the resort is great. I highly recommend it good location and a great time.

Room Tip: C23 cabin was awesome !!! Be great to share with another couple as both bedrooms have their own huge bathroom and both walkout onto the large deck
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RWADLOW
sparesort, Manager at Mountain Harbor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2012

We were thrilled with your review and so happy to have such a fantastic turnout for the Ouachita Challenge! Your comments were so nice! We love happy customers! Come back again this fall and hit the Vista Trail!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Mountain Harbor is an amazing place to rest & relax. Service is fantastic, the rooms are great, and the setting is beautiful.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Elm22
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The staff at The Lodge was fabulous. Mekenna went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. The whole staff did! The Turtle Cove Spa was great. April and Jessica were very kind. My husband and sons went on a half day fishing trip with Jerry Bean as guide. He was patient and knowledgeable. The men had a blast. They caught dinner and the restaurant at the lodge prepared us a feast. If you are expecting luxury, this place is not for you. If you are looking for beautiful scenery, excellent service and hospitality and a clean, functional place with everything you need, this is for you. Great place for families. Lots to do! Lots of wonderful experiences!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our resort and staff! We posted it for everyone to see and made sure that the staff you mentioned got special recognition. How awesome that you took advantage of the spa and our professional fishing guide service! Come back and see us again!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Mountain Harbor for our anniversary/early valentines day. When we pulled up I will say I was a bit worried. The outside looked like a camp and slightly old and worn...........Boy was I suprised! The cabin we stayed in was perfectly clean (and Im a clean freak !) and absolutely georgeous. Loved the Hot tub, Everything ! The people were super nice, food was great and Loved that I could bring my Minny Dashund ! Super place. We WILL be back to stay with them again ! Oh and I went to the Turtle Spa for a mommy to be massage, It was also wonderful :)

Room Tip: Our cabin was perfect and it was right next to the lodge/resturant !
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lilam415

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Yes, our Lodge looks a lot like it did in 1955! But we have done quite a bit of sprucing up this spring and we think when you come back, you'll enjoy some of the fun changes. So glad you enjoyed the spa, the food...and still had time to hang out in your hot tub on the back deck. Come back and see us!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

It was my birthday on Mon 2/6/2012! My girl friends and I spend my birthday at the Harbor if I cannot be on the beach which is my very favorite place! We spent 2 days at the Harbor Sunday and Monday Feb 5 and 6th! We stayed in a 2 story cabin with lots of extra amenities including hot tub, fire place! It was decorated so nice and very quaint. We loved it! Mt Harbor is truely a hidden gem in our wonderful state of Arkansas! It is so relaxing, beautiful and easy to get to from Hot Springs! I had a massage at Turtle Cove Spa and took advantage of the 10% off during my birthday month. It was the best and most relaxing massage I have every had! Sherri was so caring, wonderful and knew just what to do to make me feel young and happy! Her techniques with the hot stones were wonderful! I love to go to Mt Harbor and Turtle Cove Spa....both are great vacations really close to my home here in Hot Springs! I highly recommend taking advantage of the Spa and the resturant...you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends