“Incredible Luxurious Cabin had everything we needed! LOVED IT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Harbor Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Ida
Mountain Harbor Resort
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Mount Ida
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Incredible Luxurious Cabin had everything we needed! LOVED IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed here during the Ouachitat Mountain Bike Race Challenge. We stayed in one of the newer cabins C23 that overlooked the lake. At first when I booked it I thought dang this is pretty expensive but then when I arrived and walked into the cabin OMG gorgeous! Worth every penny and pure luxury. The hot tub on the deck is perfect brand new and high end. The linens were high end, huge kitchen, very large bedrooms with flat screen tvs. The Kitchen has everything you need with cuisinart everything. We slept so good and the cabin is just gorgeous ...everything was immaculate !!! The views were great and the people who work at Mtn Harbor Resort are great too. Everyone is super friendly and the layout of the resort is great. I highly recommend it good location and a great time.

Room Tip: C23 cabin was awesome !!! Be great to share with another couple as both bedrooms have their own huge...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RWADLOW
sparesort, Manager at Mountain Harbor Resort, responded to this review, June 2, 2012
We were thrilled with your review and so happy to have such a fantastic turnout for the Ouachita Challenge! Your comments were so nice! We love happy customers! Come back again this fall and hit the Vista Trail!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

Mountain Harbor is an amazing place to rest & relax. Service is fantastic, the rooms are great, and the setting is beautiful.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Elm22
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

The staff at The Lodge was fabulous. Mekenna went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. The whole staff did! The Turtle Cove Spa was great. April and Jessica were very kind. My husband and sons went on a half day fishing trip with Jerry Bean as guide. He was patient and knowledgeable. The men had a blast. They caught dinner and the restaurant at the lodge prepared us a feast. If you are expecting luxury, this place is not for you. If you are looking for beautiful scenery, excellent service and hospitality and a clean, functional place with everything you need, this is for you. Great place for families. Lots to do! Lots of wonderful experiences!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our resort and staff! We posted it for everyone to see and made sure that the staff you mentioned got special recognition. How awesome that you took advantage of the spa and our professional fishing guide service! Come back and see us again!
Beech Bluff, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Mountain Harbor for our anniversary/early valentines day. When we pulled up I will say I was a bit worried. The outside looked like a camp and slightly old and worn...........Boy was I suprised! The cabin we stayed in was perfectly clean (and Im a clean freak !) and absolutely georgeous. Loved the Hot tub, Everything ! The people were super nice, food was great and Loved that I could bring my Minny Dashund ! Super place. We WILL be back to stay with them again ! Oh and I went to the Turtle Spa for a mommy to be massage, It was also wonderful :)

Room Tip: Our cabin was perfect and it was right next to the lodge/resturant !
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lila M
Thank you for the awesome review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Yes, our Lodge looks a lot like it did in 1955! But we have done quite a bit of sprucing up this spring and we think when you come back, you'll enjoy some of the fun changes. So glad you enjoyed the spa, the food...and still had time to hang out in your hot tub on the back deck. Come back and see us!
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

It was my birthday on Mon 2/6/2012! My girl friends and I spend my birthday at the Harbor if I cannot be on the beach which is my very favorite place! We spent 2 days at the Harbor Sunday and Monday Feb 5 and 6th! We stayed in a 2 story cabin with lots of extra amenities including hot tub, fire place! It was decorated so nice and very quaint. We loved it! Mt Harbor is truely a hidden gem in our wonderful state of Arkansas! It is so relaxing, beautiful and easy to get to from Hot Springs! I had a massage at Turtle Cove Spa and took advantage of the 10% off during my birthday month. It was the best and most relaxing massage I have every had! Sherri was so caring, wonderful and knew just what to do to make me feel young and happy! Her techniques with the hot stones were wonderful! I love to go to Mt Harbor and Turtle Cove Spa....both are great vacations really close to my home here in Hot Springs! I highly recommend taking advantage of the Spa and the resturant...you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank paulettechacha
Tupelo, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

What a wonderful place to visit and stay - Hot Springs is so close and there are so much to do!!

Room Tip: C-17 is lovely for a family or group of friends - located at Harbor North
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kathy B
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

We just returned from a three night stay at the resort. We stayed with our grown children and their husbands, in C-22, a new three bedroom three bath cottage. It was perfectly appointed and equipped. I can not say one negative about our entire experience. It is pure luxury. For R&R it was just what was needed, quiet and peaceful. This is a must for anyone needing a upscale vacation while still enjoying nature and all it has to offer.
You gals who don't like rustic camping this is the way to go. Five star's. We will be back for sure

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs
Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village
Los Lagos at Hot Springs Village
#1 of 1 in Hot Springs Village

Been to Mountain Harbor Resort? Share your experiences!