“Two meals to ensure we tried the pie!”
Review of Shangri La Resort

Shangri La Resort
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Mount Ida
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Two meals to ensure we tried the pie!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We ended up eating here twice, mainly because the first time the pie had run out! Our first meal I tried the catfish and my husband had the fired chicken both of which were fresh and tasty although the salad was a little disappointing consisting of mainly iceberg lettuce. Our second meal I had the daily special which was ham, cabbage and hash browns and Chris had a chicken sandwich both of which were excellent again. We then ate our pie preordered from the day before. We shared a piece of pecan and a cherry pie both of which were excellent and well worth the wait. This is a great starting point for the LOViT trail and we would recommend ordering your pie and then biking safe in the knowledge that the pie is waiting!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank victoria_adams

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat their pie!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Oh my gosh - fresh, homemade pie every morning - I am pretty sure it is heaven. Try the cherry! I cannot wait to visit again so I can try all the different flavors :)

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jessica S
shanghai
“great view and setting”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

the view is lovely and the setting great just by the lake and the service very friendly and helpful. The chilli bowl was excellent and the main courses were fine, not great but good basic food which is all this little cafe is aiming for I'd guess. It would certainly be a choice for us if nearby again as the setting is fabulous.

• Visited February 2014