“The best home away from home ever!”

Crystal Inn Hotel and Restaurant
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Ida
Crystal Inn Hotel and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Mount Ida
Reviewed October 13, 2009

It was late, and rainey, we were tired, and the manager came out to the parkinglot where we had stopped the motorcycle, and asked if she could do anything to help us.
We had a reservation down the road, at the "bates motel", and after getting out of there with our lives, found this "diamond" in crystal country.
Elizabeth was our host, she took us in, offered to open the closed retaurant, and make us something to eat, got us a wonderful non smoking room, we parked the bike right outside our door., I was so happy, and glad to meet someone so wonderful, an gracious that I hugged her. She is the example of how people, not only in the service industry, but in evereyday life should treat others, I would highly recommend this place, they make you feel at home, the rates are a fantasic value for the money, the food is great, , and the roads in the area are great, just watch the local truck drivers.
this place is family biker friendly, just be respectful, and not rowdy. We are looking forward to another trip there in the spring just to stay there, and ride the scenic routes.
but the Crystal Inn is number one in my book!
Richard Pruitt
Fort Worth, Texas

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bmwboy1

Reviewed July 7, 2008

The Staff were all wonderful and helpful. The Management found room for us at the last minute on a holiday weekend. Great rates and our key was at our room when we arrived at 10 PM at night. The day we left we were granted a few extra hours to go swim at the lake and come back and shower at no extra cost. The food at the resteraunt was great. Recommend the home baked goods highly. This was one of the best stays we have seen in the last several years and we highly recommend The Crystal Inn and Restaurant. The Paquette's

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2008

We so enjoyed our stay at the Crystal Inn. The staff was friendly and the cleaning lady was so nice. It is just a very nice laid back Inn where everyone can sit outside on the rockers after a long day of mining or site seeing and talk to each other. Everyone we encountered, guests, staff even the customers in the diner, were so friendly. They are helpful with all area information and any questions you might have. I have recommended this Inn to anyone I know who is going to the Mount Ida area as I feel it is part of the whole down home, laid back experience of the area. Don't miss an opportunity to stay here, the rooms are big and clean and the pool is very nice, the food is great and the people are amazing.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2007

People should not be in the hotel business if they don't want to do the work. Short handed, the woman was moaning and complaining that we showed up. She had to sign us in and give us the key after we tracked her down in the restaurant. The rug was really dirty in the room, too. A single man said he paid $55 for his room, so we also think we paid way too much for the way we were treated.
A few calls came in to our room in the evening. When I was eating breakfast the next morning, the woman began to compain about the people in room #___ loudly. She said she finally just let the phone ring; that she was tired of putting the calls through. How does she know who it's for if they don't answer the phone? You would be hard pressed to be reached in an emergency.
The coffee is the worst. I couldn't even finish the cup.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2007

My daughter wanted to get away from Houston and completely disconnect. The room was spacious and clean. The owner and young lady that do the cleaning go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant. The restaurant has good home-cooking style food. Great prices for what you get. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank jreid1965
A TripAdvisor Member
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 17, 2003

I have stayed in many places in Mt. Ida and Crystal Inn is by far the best place I have stayed, I recommend it to all my friend going to that area. Very friendly staff and very clean rooms.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Browns Mills, NJ
Reviewed September 9, 2003

The Crystal Inn has very nice accomodations. It also has very good and a large variety of food. I also heard that they are adding a pool to their property in the near future.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel and Restaurant? Share your experiences!