Super 8 Morrilton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle houseparking lotenjoyed our staythe room was nicestay there againclean friendlyrecommend this hotel to anyonepetit jean state parkdesk clerkwafflesnice hotelcomfortable bedsmotellobbyveteranscerealarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We stay here whenever we're in the area. A great hotel for the price. Room was very nice.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2008

Paid $62 for a Sunday night. The room was nice, but a little more cleaning effort would have been nice. I would have rated higher if it weren't for the thin walls and loud traffic. The wireless internet is fast though.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 14, 2008

The room was actually a good size but that's about all I can say. It was quite dirty. My toilet water stopped running and it was apparently quite an imposition to ask the front desk about it. In fact any contact with the staff here is met with rudeness & abruptness. This is the 'Fawlty Towers' of the Super 8 chain. One gets the feeling here that if it wasn't for the customers the people that work here could do their job properly. The lady that works second shift is quite nice but other than that I haven't run across such a collection of sourpusses in a long time. The breakfast was adequate but my room was very disappointing. The staff made me feel so uncomfortable that I just couldn't recommend this motel to anyone else.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2008

This very nice and clean place to stay, friendly staff, next to waffle house and all other fast food

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
texas
Reviewed December 10, 2005

I stayed at the super 8 in morrilton early december
2005.. I requested a non smoking room. the smell of smoke was very strong like almost as if I were in a night club.. there was no shampoo in the bathroom and when I called the front desk to ask for some I was told that they have been out of shampoo for 2 weeks, waiting on an order to come in.. also there were 2 roaches crawling on the wall and when we turned the faucet on to brush our teeth, a roach came out from the faucet.. probably wont be staying there again..

• Stayed: December 2005